NeuLash Eyelash Enhancement Serum | SheSpeaks

• aradiasilver By  aradiasilver
    04.05.10

I have been using this product, which I purchased from my hair salon, for about 3 months. My eyelashes are so long they keep hitting the lenses of my sunglasses. I have always had mediocre lashes, at best. Now I have lashes that make people say WOW! I was skeptical at first. After all, $165 is pretty pricey. My hair stylist started using it. I watched her progress for 3 months and decided that, despite the pricetag, that I had to try it. No visit to the doctor, no prescription, but now I have great lashes without gluing on fake lashes, I did have a little minor irritation at first, so I used it every other day instead of every day. It has lasted me about 3 months so far, and I still have plenty left. I use it about 3 day per week because I sometimes forget to put it on before I go to bed.