Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels | SheSpeaks

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

I do like these as a snack or to make my own covered pretzels or pop in pancakes. The only flaw is they don't melt down easy.

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Yum!

Delicious! Even easy to melt! The other day I used these morsels to make chocolate covered Oreo's! They were a huge hit!

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

By far my husband's favorite morsel! Whether you put them in macadamia nut cookies or brownies or anything, they have a delicious taste and creamy texture. No wonder he loves them!

• lindseyrgs By  lindseyrgs
    01.08.16

Nestle chips are always my go to for cookies! The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is because they aren't the best for melting. But, they do have great taste and are great in cookies!

• janeilee By  janeilee
    09.11.15

I love white chocolate and these are a wonderful change. if you have ever heard of craisin cookies with these morsels and how delicious they taste. if not give them a try. they are great plain too.

• Nancyrob By  Nancyrob
    09.10.15

My granddaughter won't eat chocolate but she will eat these. She thinks the white morsels are just plain candy, not chocolate. I like to melt these morsels and drizzle over cake, cookies or candy.

• jayhyman By  jayhyman
    07.08.15

These are morsels that must be hidden in my house. otherwise, everyone would eat them before I have a chance to bake with them. I love white chocolate. I indulge on it sparingly, but when I do these morsels are baked in a delicious white chocolate chip cookie.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.07.15

I love these. I use them in baking, crush them up to make rainbow chip frosting, melt them for truffles, and sometimes I just eat them strait.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I love white chocolate in general! It goes great with cookies and is a nice change from milk chocolate and this is a classic brand. :]

• lorena11bro By  lorena11bro
    03.05.15

Nestle Premium White Cookies are fantastic. I use these to take to my meetings or to send with the my nieces and nephews to school for a treat. They are easy and quick, yet they taste like I spent a good "chunk" of time baking them from scratch! Super yummy!