Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels Review | SheSpeaks

• StaceyFarkas By  StaceyFarkas
    11.18.15

We purchased these to make mint cookies for a get together we had the other day. They were so good. Everyone loved them. They were soft and chewy. The mint wasn't over powering. It had just enough favor. I would really these to anyone.

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

I will never go for another brand of chocolate morsels. The taste of a generic brand and Nestle' morsels are like night and day. Love to make cookies sometimes. I really just love eating them out of the bag as a snack.

• cindykerschner By  cindykerschner
    07.09.15

I'm a mint and chocolate lover. I used these to make fudge and it was sooooo good!

• ksammi20 By  ksammi20
    06.18.15

These are great to make cookies for. I like to make chocolate cookies with a hint of mint. Also chocolate chip and mint cookies are great for cookie exchanges.

• bbred57 By  bbred57
    06.23.14

This is good for using with mild chocolate chips and Eagle Brand Condensed Milk to make Mint Chocolate Fudge. It is oh so creamy!!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

Great to put in cookies for the holidays if you like mint chocolate chip!

• jackster By  jackster
    04.25.14

I use this in a lot of my baking-love them!

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Nestle's is the only brand of chips I will use they melt well every time and taste the best. They may cost a bit more than the store brand but are worth it for the quality that you get. I use the mint in my double chocolate cookies to give a bit of a zing to them.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

These are really good inside of a chocolate cake!

• Jynx0713 By  Jynx0713
    05.09.13

I love that they're ready for any use or even just a naughty snack. It makes everything so much easier and they're good year round whether it be for Valentines chocolates or Holiday cookies they're great to have handy for any occasion.

• jencat75 By  jencat75
    03.14.13

Nestle Tollhouse Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels are a good addition to the Nestle Tollhouse line. They are great for adding to brownies and chocolate bar cookies. They were not my favorite in a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe, but can see the applications. My favorite is eating them as a treat right out of the bag!

• freestuffjanedoe By  freestuffjanedoe
    01.25.13

These are exellent! perfect in chocolate chip cookies or just eating straight out of the bag

• kthomaslamit By  kthomaslamit
    11.20.12

awesome ! wouldn't think of using any other brand of chips ever !!! dark chocolate & mint is my favorite !

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

yum yum yum. I add these to my chocolate cupcake mix and make a mint frosting-its oh so tasty

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

made a chocolate cookie using these instead of bakers chocolate and they taste like girl scouts mint thins! Mmmmm!