Nestle Pure Life Purified Water Review | SheSpeaks

• Bertandy By  Bertandy
    07.31.16

Refreshing taste

Nestle Pure Life Purified Water is very tasty and does not leave an after taste in your mouth. AZ water is not very good so drinking Nestle Pure Life is very refreshing. It taste like the spring water I used to drink when I was a child gowning up in NC.

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Very refreshing and easy to grab on your way out the door.

• dora923 By  dora923
    04.03.16

I enjoy Nestle water and it is very refreshing. Very convenient for grab and go.

• satsingh By  satsingh
    04.02.16

I really love this mineral water bottle. It's affordable as well as it tastes great.

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

The nestle pure life purified water is a good alternative if your tap water is not drinkable. It is usually comparable to the price of most local grocery stores' brand water. As a family that is on the go having water available at our disposal is something that is very important.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

As far as bottled water goes, this is just as good as any other type; however, you can usually find it cheaper than other brands, so it is a better deal. That being said, you can buy a water filter for your tap, buy a few sturdy water bottles, and fill them up daily to amount to the same thing. It will be the same quality water but you won't be throwing away all those bottles.

• melanieCali By  melanieCali
    01.16.16

This water has a great taste and its not salty or has a plastic taste like other water brands. Plain and fresh water. The pack is really comfortable

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

All water is NOT created equal! But this water is awesome! No aftertaste, no added flavor..............jut water!

• everythingandnothin By  everythingandnothin
    08.07.15

I really love this water! It tastes so fresh and doesn't have any iron taste! I love how refreshing it is.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

This water definitely has the best taste of any bottled water out there.

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    06.20.15

Nestle water is about as good as any other bottled water, just not as expensive.

• caramel1980 By  caramel1980
    06.18.15

I am a huge water drinker and Nestle seems to have a funny taste for me.

• Lehua07 By  Lehua07
    06.18.15

Good tasting, clean, pure water. Inexpensive. Easy to find when shopping.

• Monkeysyd By  Monkeysyd
    06.16.15

Cheap and easy to find drinking water. Good for quick grabs though I prefer smart water or figi.

• lunarrain13 By  lunarrain13
    06.08.15

I am not a fan of bottled water, most taste like dust is mixed in..or metal taste. And the fact that I am not a fan of the waste of the bottles and caps, I prefer filling up my own cup. But in a pinch I will buy this time to time traveling and the taste is smooth and clear. It is first chose for me.