Nestle Kit Kat Bar | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Kit Kat

Kit Kats are a delicious chocolate and wafer treat thats good anytime as a snack. So yummy!

• Mommaspeaks2016 By  Mommaspeaks2016
    10.19.17

Chocolate heaven sticks!

We all remember the classic tune "break me off a piece of that kit kat bar" but I'm a little selfish when it comes to sharing these scrumptious chocolate candies! Who doesn't love the taste of the wafers covered in chocolate?

• Jwlbug28 By  Jwlbug28
    10.19.17

Yum!

Great classic candy. Love the crunchy wafer with chocolate. I like that you can break them apart!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    08.25.17

One of my favorites!

This is one of my favorite candy bars as it is creamy yet crunchy and has great flavor and texture! This melts in your melt and leaves you wanting more:)

• thathyg By  thathyg
    07.19.17

I love this delicious chocolate bar with biscuit, the truth is too delicious, my favorite when biting it is super soft and its flavor is unique and unequaled, frankly my only criticism is that I would like it to be a much bigger bar

• heatherwatson By  heatherwatson
    04.28.17

Im a chocolate freak and honestly when has nestle gone wrong I've never had any bad chocolate from them and the kit kat i buy every week are the same freshness as i've known for years!!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.01.17

Give me a break! YUM!

Now that I'm very much pregnant, one of the products that I crave the most is Kit-Kat. Kit-Kat is a classic chocolate that consists of crunchy wafer with a delicious sugary filling covered in delicious chocolate. It's divided into four sticks that you can enjoy. My favorite way to eat it is by slowly separating the chocolate from the wafer and eating the wafer solo...then the chocolate right after. It's super delicious...definitely a candy the whole family will love.