Nestle Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups | SheSpeaks

• SheilaMR SheilaMR
    04.19.14

These new Butterfinger peanut butter cups are the most amazing thing I have tasted in a very long time. You have the original Butterfinger taste blended with some smooth peanut butter and the chocolate just melts in your mouth! I literally had the taste in my mouth 10 minutes after I finished it! Definitely my new favorite candy!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Nestle Butterfinger

Creamy milk chocolate filled with rich delicious peanut butter and butterfinger mix. Delicious!

• photos By  photos
    10.17.17

Fantastic!

Butterfinger was my choice of a candybar when I was a small child. That being said this is so delicious that I want more!

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

By far my favorite peanut butter candy. & they make excellent cookies!

• crisyk By  crisyk
    10.16.17

Can't beat it chocolate and butterfinger all in one. Perfect portion size. One of my favorites.

• ExploreBeautyXO By  ExploreBeautyXO
    10.14.17

Trick or treaters would love this!

I agree that this is better than the original. If I had to pick between Reese's Cups and Butterfinger, I would probably pick the first, but with this I get the best of both worlds! It's tasty and what better time to try it than now with all the Halloween candy around?

• wildlodge By  wildlodge
    10.13.17

Good, but not best!

The candy has an interesting taste. But, I have to say, that I still like Reese's Peanut Butter cups better.

• Sparkly11 By  Sparkly11
    03.09.17

candy

I love lots of things chocolate except pecans' or almonds

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

These are pretty tasty treats. I find these at my local stores for 2 for $1.00.

• Sand_doll By  Sand_doll
    06.11.16

Better version lol

Ok so I really don't like the original ones but this ones are delicious

• Chelsealove95 By  Chelsealove95
    06.08.16

Let me just say that I was comparing it to Reese's cups when I tried it, and they're WAY better than Reese's. I love Butterfingers, but mixed with peanut butter-y goodness it's to DIE for!