Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend Single Serve Review | SheSpeaks

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

It's cheap, quick, and easy to make. It's not the best flavor, but not the worst either.

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife
    05.19.15

I am an ardent coffee/tea drinker so I keep experimenting with different brands. I've found Nescafe instant coffee is one of the best so far.

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs
    09.17.14

Love these for on the go, allowing me to stick to my budget instead of grabbing a cup at my local coffee house. Tastes just as great as brewed coffee but still so convenient. Just want to have sugar, creamer with you to taste.

• m93312 By  m93312
    07.16.14

Nescafe tasters choice instant coffee is good. I like the variety of flavors offered. It is not as strong tasting as regular perked coffee but it works when on the go or you run out of regular.

• SSS727 By  SSS727
    06.27.14

So quick and easy, especially in the morning.

• mfishah By  mfishah
    11.23.13

This is the best instant coffee around! When I cant use my Keurig I go to this!

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.22.13

All the flavor from Nescafé in convenient packets! I love them because they are ready for me to use especially when I am in a rush. The variety of flavors are delicious! Hazelnut is my fave.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

I take these with me if I know I have to have some coffee handy and don't have a lot of room great for bringing camping.

• 2kitty2pups By  2kitty2pups
    10.22.13

I love these. They are so handy in those times where you may be out of regular coffee or whatnot. I used to think that instant coffee could not smell good or taste good. Taster's Choice changed my mind.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.08.13

I like these for traveling. For an instant drink, it's a good taste. Just bring sugar or sweetener along. It's not one to drink straight.

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.24.13

my girlfriend loves this, personally the taste does nothing for me. i have tried to dress it up with sugar and creamer but nothing fixes it enough to put it down and I drink a LOT of coffee. not something i recommend.

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.21.13

love its intense aroma,these singles are so handy i always take them with me when i travel.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    11.09.12

great for travel or occasionally when I run out of my regular coffee. Wish they had more flavors and also more decaf flavor options. A little pricey, but i buy when on sale.

• iamwellness By  iamwellness
    09.25.12

i take these camping. They are so convenient. All I need is hot water from the campfire and a mug. They are easy to pack.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.24.12

THIS IS GOOD IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE COFFEE YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE THIS TO GO AND EVERYTHING ELSE :)