Nescafe Memento | SheSpeaks

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

Pass

Not strong enough for me. I feel like the ratio of coffee to sugar to cream isn't right.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.11.18

My first latte

I bought these alot my favorite flavor was carmel latte i just added alil sugar because it was already sweet no creamers needed unless you like alot cream but this was my go to latte my first time trying any latte was this one

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love the Caramel variety . I like the sweetness and the froth . I bought it once at CVS on clearance and then online a few times. I think they stopped making these, or least I can't find them anymore.

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

had my friend fix me one of these, and I have to say, not a favorite of mine. it was ok, a little too sweet for my taste. was a little disappointed in it and didnt really finish it all.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.08.15

I got a free sample of these, and they're pretty good. A bit sweet, but added to a regular cup of coffee they make a nice drink.

• ILOVTOSHOP4ME By  ILOVTOSHOP4ME
    05.19.14

too sweet for my taste..

• Mari88 By  Mari88
    03.20.14

The only one I really liked was the cappuccino flavor because it had the right amount of coffee and sweet flavor. The mocha was ok, but it tasted more like hot chocolate. The caramel latte was just plain gross. It tasted like milk and sugar, with an emphasis on sugar.

• hannahpalmer18 By  hannahpalmer18
    10.23.13

This was not one of my favorite instant beverages I tried. IT tasted like instant and I couldn't drink the whole cup.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

These are really good I like all the flavors and its priced pretty good.

• meaggiej By  meaggiej
    05.15.13

Nothing quite beats real brewed coffee. Especially those of us who have a keurig. But what about when you are on the go or at work? You can?t tote your coffee maker with you. What if getting to a specialty coffee shop isn?t an option? That?s where Nescafé Mementos come in. They are the most delicious afternoon pick me ups that you could ask for. The only thing that sucks is that I don?t carry milk to work to make these even creamier. Cappuccino has quickly become my favorite and mocha is a close second. I am not a fan of the caramel by any means. I did pass out the caramels to my friends and questioned me about where she could buy them. This was after she admitted that she didn?t really like anything but Starbucks coffee. The coffee at work sucks so having these on hand is amazing. I love the foam but my boyfriend hates it. We work side by side so I often catch him stealing my mocha memento. It?s the only flavor he likes. So, all and all, besides having to share them, Nescafé Mementos is a delicious product that I intend to buy after my free ones run out. Thanks Nescafé!