Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Love this. Makes my lips feel great, and soothes my lips when they're chapped.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

Every four months or so, I go through a flurry of trying new chapsticks. This was one that I had high hopes for, but it was sadly disappointing. While it did provide some moisture, the gel-like substance was greasy without being firm and left my lips feeling slimy and looking too glossy and wet. It also wore off very quickly and didn't stand up to the wind whatsoever, during my walks across my college campus.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

I pick at my lips often in the winter months and this is great for healing them back and making them very smooth! Would definitely recommend this to anyone with cracked or dry lips!

• Muah1125 By  Muah1125
    10.09.14

Myself and my family love this

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    09.23.14

This stuff is magic! I keep it next to my bed in the winter time and put it on before I fall asleep. It's really helped to keep dry, gross, cracky lips from even starting in the coldness. For me, it's a winter must have! Period.

• Crystalsmith28 By  Crystalsmith28
    05.02.14

Amazing product! My daughter wouldn't stop licking her lips and they were so cracked they bled nothing worked until I tried this and in 2 days it was completely healed!!!!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Love this. Makes my lips feel great, and soothes my lips when they're chapped.

• loriz79903 By  loriz79903
    06.28.13

I love this product it pretty much goes where I go. You would be amazed how handy it can be. I have five little girls in the house all under 6 yrs old and the scraps never end trust me. We also use this on the dogs and cats for any scraps they get. Great stuff

• pchs1234563 By  pchs1234563
    03.28.13

My lips got really, really dried out & were cracking & even flaking. N O T H I N G I bought help, I tried Burts Bee's, Chap Stick, Blistex & others I can't remember. I stumbled across the lip treatment in Food Lion one one day while getting groceries & bought it to try b/c nothing else was working on my lip problem. This is a GREAT product! I felt & seen a big difference within the first 24 hrs. I normally only use this product when my regular lip balm just doesn't cut it. Def. a great product to have on hand. I plan on buying more soon, my first tube is getting low. I HIGHLY recommend!

• stephaneg By  stephaneg
    09.28.12

It seems like it is best for cold sores. As far as lip balm no difference than the others

• maryc11290 By  maryc11290
    09.25.12

I have really dry lips and this moisturizer kept them moist for hours and helped them stay soft!