NeilMed Sinus Rinse Packets | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.27.14

This is perfect for sinus congestion, colds and allergies. It is also a great alternative to medicine and can give you instant relief from congestion! Perfect when youre pregnant and are trying to cure your cold naturally.

• Lustrae By  Lustrae
    03.13.18

What would I do without this?

I can't live without my NeilMed when I get a cold. I originally startrd using this right after I had sinus surgery a year ago (recommended by my ENT Dr.), and have used it ever since. It takes around 3 uses to get used to it. The first time is a bit comical, so bring your sense of humor. This is much easier to use and more effective than a Netti Pot. Go get one! You won't regret it.

• LilyEyr By  LilyEyr
    11.09.15

Once you get past the concept of the product, it really helps alleviate the sinus pressure and pain! Make sure there's no one around to take an embarrassing video of you. I would recommend doing it directly over a large sink and wearing an apron.

• BeachcomberD By  BeachcomberD
    11.09.15

This sinus rinse works great. When I start feeling like my nose is stuffy I use this to clear out my sinus. Great safe product to use during cold and flu season.

• bmautz By  bmautz
    10.12.15

I have used this when really desperate but I do not feel like you can really clean kt well enough after use of the bottle. My husband uses it frequently and loves it.

• dpoore3 By  dpoore3
    07.16.14

I have cancer of the sinus and paratoid gland and this works best to help me breath

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

The whole process of heating bottled water, irrigating your nose, and then disinfecting the bottle can be a bit annoying but there's no denying that this product will help cure what ails you. A few years ago I came down with a bug that I could not shake and the congestion was driving me crazy. I didn't think this would "uncork" my nose and allow me to breathe again. I was super excited when two days of saline rinses did what two weeks of decongestant products couldn't do - I could breathe again! If you're a regular allergy or congestion sufferer, I'd highly recommend you purchase this product for regular use (and, of course, keep a kit around for the cold & flu season).

• argreenberg By  argreenberg
    03.27.14

Can be uncomfortable while using, but it's worth it to be able to breathe through your nose when you've been congested. Really works to get all the gunk out of your sinuses to help you breathe and help prevent sinus infections. Just be sure to use with distilled or previously boiled water. Using tap water with this product can be dangerous.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    03.20.14

Awkward to use at first, but then you get used to it. Does a great job of clearing your sinuses. Highly recommend the NetiPot!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    06.19.13

This product is great. I have my whole family using it - has stopped our sinus infections that pledged some family members every winter.