Neckline Slimmer Resistance Toning System | SheSpeaks

• katznat By  katznat
    08.31.16

My husband bought this for me. I think it works pretty good, but I'm just not regular with it.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I bought it for a friend and I definitely saw a result on her.

• honestlyaveri By  honestlyaveri
    08.06.14

I always had a bit of a pudgy chin and underneath area. I bought this and used it daily. There were some results, but not much. I started to do some things on my own that promised the same results and didn't involve equipment and got much better results. Save your money!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    07.05.10

I've seen this product time to time on TV so I decided to buy after seeing demonstrations. I've used it for 30 days for about two minutes per day and I am very impressed with the results that I've seen. It really does slim your neck line to give you a more defined chin and neck. It is very easy to use. And you get three tension springs. Meanwhile, I have incorporated this product into my daily exercise routine. And I am very pleased with my results.