Natures Miracle Stain Odor Remover | SheSpeaks

• MamaSurvey365 By  MamaSurvey365
    04.09.16

I absolutely love this product! It worked on old stains just as well as new stains. If you have pets, you have to have this in your house when it comes to your carpet

• ilovemyminidachshund By  ilovemyminidachshund
    04.03.11

This product works great! It removes any pet stain, and leaves no odor or scent for my dog to return to later. I would definitely recommend this product to any animal lover!

• Pattysunshine By  Pattysunshine
    01.22.11

I nuse this product as well but the cats still go to the same spot. I can't smell an odor but I believe that they can.

• sandys By  sandys
    04.05.10

As a Dachshund breeder, I would answer radar525 by saying NO, not completely. Repeated cleanings with this product, and others that work equally well, followed by a cleaning with bleach, is still the most effective I have ever found.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

This product is amazing expecially if you have cats, It gets the pee stain out of items, but not all of them. I had a male kitten I brought home sick and not able to get into the litter box and it was able to get the sent and stain out of the bathroom throw rug as soon as I found the mess, but you need to put this down pretty much as soon as the accident occurs. Also worked wonders for the puke in the carpet from his food. Which stains red it got it right out not long after he had vomitted.

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

Overall a decent product. It doesn't leech color out of carpets and works pretty well on pet stains. The biggest problem is that it doesn't remove ALL the odor. To a human it doesn't smell anymore, but to dogs, well that's another story. Our puppy had an accident, and we cleaned the area multiple times. A couple of months later we watched a friend's dogs while they went out of town. Both dogs proceeded to pee in the same spot where the puppy peed months earlier. Does anything get rid of pet accidents completely where no other dog could smell it?

• jrm821 By  jrm821
    11.23.09

By far, this is the best pet cleaner there is. I used it often when house training my dog when she was a puppy). I still keep it around to clean up any and all sorts of stains made from organic materials (vomit, food, drinks, blood, etc). Love that it's safe and eco-friendly too.

• princesspeanutmom By  princesspeanutmom
    11.13.09

As the parent of small children (both the furry and non-furry variety) this is one of those products I always end up coming back to. I feel like so many other stain/odor cleaners only do part of the job and usually require me to spend extra time and money. Nature's Miracle is great - I feel very confident and safe using this product around my family and although it's not the holy grail of pet stains, it sure does perform magic on most of the messes my family encounters. The only thing I wish would improve is the availability of the product and it would be great if they offered it in a foam/spray form too.

• cubabygirl By  cubabygirl
    08.17.09

I used this product and it did not work for me, everyone said use it I did and did not help still had the smell.

• mybrooks By  mybrooks
    08.16.09

My husband uses this product all the time. We have a dobie that we had to potty train, so in the process we had a few accidents on the carpet. It cleans well and even gets rid of the smell. We feel very comfortable using it because it is not harmful to our pet.