Natures Miracle Just For Cats Stain Odor Remover | SheSpeaks

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Good for smell not for stains.

Pretty good for hiding the smell. However is not good for removing stains.

• JAMIDENISEO By  JAMIDENISEO
    01.11.17

Great product for every day accidents

As far as pet stain/odor removers go, this is a great product for the price. It isn't a miracle product, but it will clean up urine and stains from spray from my cats, but doesn't remove it. I've found that even after using this cleanser, my boy cat will still go to the same spot and spray. I finally used an orange oil product as well as this, and that seemed to stop him FINALLY. I always have a bottle of this on hand for accidents. Bonus--it smells really good!

• sittingbull By  sittingbull
    01.09.17

I've used every kind including this product and still havent found one to take up the stain... :(

• rustyfan By  rustyfan
    07.29.16

Urine smell remover

Great products to remove pet urine orders. I have tried plenty of products in the past and nothing compares to this one.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

If you have not tried this yet, I really urge you to. It is amazing. It cuts through just about anything animal that is thrown your way, made out of natural enzymes so is pet (and human) safe. It smells very good. We typically buy one that is similar to this at a pet store, and you can get it by the gallon. Its one of the best products I have found. It also works on other random things around the house. Small animal lovers should use this product also, it cuts through poop and pee like a champ.

• shelly3282 By  shelly3282
    08.15.13

This is a great cleaning product for pets, it cleaned up everything and didn't give off a horrible odor like a lot of cleaners do. We had just moved into a house when we first got our pup and we were worried he would ruin all of the new carpets we got, however there isn't a sign of any damage from him! We are so pleased.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

Best spot remover for puppy stains. The first months we were always cleaning up spots. Gentle but strong, leaves no odor.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

I love this product. I use it for cat and dog accidents alike and could not live without it!

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    12.19.11

The product advertises it permanently removes all stains & odors - even urine odors. It's for use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas. There are no perfumes to cover-up the odors. It works very very well on urine, vomit, and feces accidents. Nature's Miracle also makes the same product that's specific for dogs. For some reason the product for cats tends to be more expensive by a few dollars, but based on the ingredients of both the dog and cat formulas, they seem to be identical.