Nature's Bounty Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Review | SheSpeaks

• MMWW2021 By  MMWW2021
    05.04.21

Snack treat with great benefits!

A delicious supplements to take, with the great benefits to provide nutrients to the hair, skin and nails. It's like taking a snack treat but with a lot of goodies in it!

• JMO6510 By  JMO6510

Love these vitamins

Noticed fuller hair in about 1 month of use. Just a couple of weeks and I noticed stronger healthier nails. Would definitely recommend

• JMO6510 By  JMO6510

Love these vitamins

• pcaradonna By  pcaradonna

Trusted brand for family

Helps my nails and hair stay strong and shiny and grow. Would definitely recommend. I take daily.

• isewmanythings By  isewmanythings
    05.02.21

Great Taste and Visible Results

I have been using Nature's Bounty Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies for several months, and I see quite a difference in the health of my hair, skin, and especially my nails. My nails are much stronger. They also taste great too!

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    05.01.21

Not recommend

Used for a while didn?t see any difference, spoke to my doctor and she advised it is better to use individual than combined vitamins.

• Leebreview By  Leebreview
    05.01.21

Hair ,skin,nail gummies

I took these for a while when I needed help with my skin and nails but I did not notice any significant difference there was really a slight improvement ,so I think there are better products in the market that deliver better results.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

No difference at all

I have tried a lot of hair vitamin products and I didn't feel like a saw any difference with these. They taste good, but I don't like that they have sugar in them either. Just ok.

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.23.20

Longer hair great nails

Highly recommend these .. There great I love them keep my hair and nails so nice great products ☺

• VeronicaB By  VeronicaB
    11.18.20

Love these gummies!! I've been using for 3 months and notice my nails growing much faster and stronger.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    11.06.20

Helped my hair grow out quicker

I had a flat iron malfunction last December. My long " side bangs" were singed, so they had to be cut VERY short. I researched to see what would help my hair grow and this is what I bought. I take 2 gummies in the morning. (They taste great) My bangs are slowly getting to the point where I can tuck them behind my ears. (I'm not very patient). I recommend this product for hair and nail growth!

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    11.06.20

Great product!

I love how tasty these are and my skin and hair is looking so much heathier!

• staceface75 By  staceface75
    11.05.20

tasty , affordable vitamins

Great strawberry flavor, no aftertaste. I noticed hair growth while taking these.

• designgirl97 By  designgirl97
    10.28.20

Great Gummies

This is my favorite supplement for hair, skin, and nails. They taste great and are priced right for their value. I feel like my nails are stronger than they have been in the past and my hair has grown faster. I actually look forward to eating these supplements in the evening before bed.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.21.20

Nature's Bounty Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies have a great flavor. I love whenever I can take a gummy treat instead of a pill.