Natures Bounty Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin and Nails Gummies | SheSpeaks

• RachR0330 RachR0330
    09.05.16

Love theses vitamins since beginning to take them my skin has cleared a lot, my hair has grown and my nails seem stronger. Great price as well!

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

Just right

I have been taking these vitamins for about 3 months and have noticed an overall improvement in my skin and hair especially! My nails have always been very healthy and grow like crazy, but I was struggling with some adult acne and hair that wasn't growing very fast. These are just what I needed!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    01.10.18

upset my stomach

While the flavor of these Gummi Vitamins from Nature's Bounty was nice,I had to discontinue taking them. They caused severe stomach cramps and bloating for me.

• nikkiling01 By  nikkiling01
    12.28.17

Nails are healthy and strong

These vitamins taste pleasant and they really work. I've had dry brittle nails as long as I can remember and a few weeks after starting to take these, my nails are stronger than ever.

• pinkylove88 By  pinkylove88
    12.27.17

My hair loves these gummies

I have been consuming these gummies with biotin for a year and really my hair has grown much more than before, besides it is more bright and strong, the gummies have a very pleasant taste and aroma, they are free of artificial substances I love them

• iwishiwasaswan By  iwishiwasaswan
    11.09.17

Tastes good!

I really love these vitamins!! The only downside that I?ve found is how quickly I go through them compared to the cost. The taste is really good, too!

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

Put your self first

I like that it's not like chalk lol. It's really tasty and hey I get good skin and I get hair groth as well as my nails. #gummmmys

• sadipanella By  sadipanella
    08.21.17

AMAZING!!!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!! first of all, they taste great. i love the gummies so much, it makes you want to take it even more!! the results were amazing and fast. my nails and hair grew so fast and they were both much stonger and healthier because of this product. now me my mother and my sister all use it!

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

The Best vitaminsTo Help help nails,skin &hair out

Ive tryed this supplements for your nails,hair and skin,they really make your fingernails Grow.

• Clarissa07 By  Clarissa07
    04.25.17

Nevee used but going to store tonight to buy some my friend uses them and says they are amazing so lets see

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Ok Product

I had a love hate relationship with these. They seemed to make my hair healthier and made it grow faster, but I didn't notice it doing anything for my nails or skin. In fact, my nails continued to crack and they would break like crazy.