Nature s Way Coconut Oil Pure Extra Virgin | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289
    08.02.16

So many uses for just one product!!

This is one of the best (and most pure) Coconut Oil that my whole family uses daily. I use it for pulling, I use it for a hair mask, for cooking (when I cook), I even put some in my coffee, and soo much more... Coconut oil is one item we could not live without on my house!

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Natural Hair Masque

My favorite natural way to rehydrate dry hair and skin! Used in my daily beauty routine. Would recommend using this as a weekly hair masque to keep hair hydrated and healthy

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

I love this product! My favorite and most loyal beauty product.

• Tdesouza1 By  Tdesouza1
    08.09.16

Good for hair. Just don't use too much it cam get oily

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

Good Coconut Oil

I use this oil as a skin conditioner. It's GREAT to use after being exposed to the sun all day, and keeps skin from drying out after a sunburn. I don't like that it sometimes doesn't quickly melt completely, making me need to rub harder (which doesn't feel that great on a burn). I've also used it for oil pulling and it does a good job, and tastes pretty good.

• Rachael1289 By  Rachael1289
    08.02.16

So many uses for just one product!!

• RhiRhi By  RhiRhi
    07.23.16

coconut oil for all over health

This is not only great for your skin and hair but also works well for healthier meals. Eating healthy also helps promote great skin and hair so using this coconut oil all around does wonders for you. I love the way my hair feels after using it as a hair mask overnight!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

MY EVYDAY USE

I USE THIS ON MY HAIR SKIN EVEN ON MY DOGS THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO HAVE IN MY HOME ALL THE TIME I LOVE THIS AND HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

Organ Detox

I use coconut oil for just about everything, google the benefits and BAMMM! I even swallow a spoonful to cleanse the organs and detox. Always a favorite. This is the one most my family and I use.

• momo1412 By  momo1412
    07.17.16

I use coconut oil for a myriad of uses. I use it in cooking (stir fry, granola bars, cookies, etc), as well as for beauty uses. I have used it in my hair and on my elbows to feel soft and smooth, and it works wonders!

• Hannahr By  Hannahr
    07.10.16

Coconut oil for everything.

When looking for a coconut oil you want it to be organic and cold pressed and unrefined. There are so many uses for coconut oil.