Nature s Bakery Fig Bar | SheSpeaks

• Kmaxid By  Kmaxid
    10.10.17

Healthy and tasty for all ages

Love these bars!! Healthy and tasty all in one snack. Every few weeks they seem to come out with a new flavor, too. My 6 year old even loves their Double Chocolate Brownie Bars!!

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

Costco sells this product, and the cost of having individual servings for lunches is very reasonable. They taste great! They are a wonderful snack-fairly filling and a well-balanced sweetness. I cannot do without them for preparing my (young adult) kids' lunches.

• melissa25 By  melissa25
    04.01.14

I cannot say enough about these bars! My mom and i recently changed our eating habits, and these will completely fill us up, and the taste is great! the calories may seem a little high, but keep in mind that what you are eating is all good, very little to no preservatives. they are like extra big, extra good fig newtons.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.23.14

These are absolutely delicious. I loves anything with fig and these bars do it well. My kids love them too!

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

We each tried several flavors of the Nature's Bakery Fig Bars. The girls loved all of them, and both agreed that Blueberry was their absolute "Favorite" flavor. I personally liked them all, but loved the Apple Cinnamon best. Of course since Apple Pie, Apple Cobbler, Apple Cinnamon Muffins are all favorites of mine it was not a surprise that Apple Cinnamon Fig bars were my favorite - lol