Nature Valley Nut Clusters | SheSpeaks

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Kinda expensive but they are yummy.

• jenyluv09 By  jenyluv09
    02.12.13

I buy this all the time. Healthy and yummy all in one ;)

• MommaFrugal By  MommaFrugal
    01.31.13

A little pricey for me but they are delicious and a great on the go snack! Love the resealable bag!

• goinggreener By  goinggreener
    07.30.10

I absolutly love these!! I could sit and eat the whole bag! But the only downside is, is that they are a bit pricey.

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    07.29.10

I tried these and though they were good- they seemed a little sweeter than I would expect. I thought they were also a bit on the expensive side.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    07.22.10

I received a free package of these in the mail from the company during a giveaway. They were so delicious that I wanted more. I'm hungry just thinking about them.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Gross.

• sherjon896 By  sherjon896
    11.02.09

I love the nut lovers clusters! Unless you can catch it on sale, the price is a little high.

• sweetbear2 By  sweetbear2
    11.02.09

I got a free sample of the clusters and they tasted great!!

• kewpielover By  kewpielover
    11.01.09

Since I have tried a "free" sample of these nut clusters, I have purchased 5 bags already in just a month. I usually do not purchase items like these unless they are so good I have to have. I have used coupons, plus they seem to be cheaper at Walmart and Target so far. The first bag only lasted one sitting. But now I put in small baggies (snack size), and take them with me. These cluster are just devine, they have the combined tastes of sweet and salty it is just DELICIOUS. Bag is resealable too. GREAT item.