Nature Valley Nut Clusters Review | SheSpeaks

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Kinda expensive but they are yummy.

• jenyluv09 By  jenyluv09
    02.12.13

I buy this all the time. Healthy and yummy all in one ;)

• MommaFrugal By  MommaFrugal
    01.31.13

A little pricey for me but they are delicious and a great on the go snack! Love the resealable bag!

• goinggreener By  goinggreener
    07.30.10

I absolutly love these!! I could sit and eat the whole bag! But the only downside is, is that they are a bit pricey.

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    07.29.10

I tried these and though they were good- they seemed a little sweeter than I would expect. I thought they were also a bit on the expensive side.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I received a free package of these in the mail from the company during a giveaway. They were so delicious that I wanted more. I'm hungry just thinking about them.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Gross.

• sweetbear2 By  sweetbear2
    11.02.09

I got a free sample of the clusters and they tasted great!!

• Earthpots By  Earthpots
    10.30.09

I got a sample of these in the mail, saw them at the store and was curious, but not committed to buying. I liked the sample very much, and will buy more when on sale, and use coupons. It's a bit pricey otherwise.

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.28.09

Great, healthy snack. Very filling. Pricey tho.

• browneyedgirl953 By  browneyedgirl953
    10.22.09

These clusters were very good. They were crunchy and I loved the little granola pieces that they clustered with the nuts. They were a great snack and would be a great travel snake food. I loved that it came in a resealable bag, keeps it fresh! Not enough comes in a bag for the price though. And it is pretty high price anyways.

• HCobb60 By  HCobb60
    10.13.09

I really like them a lot. I am going to go out and buy some more.

• radar525 By  radar525
    10.12.09

This disappeared very fast in my house. They came across like little candy bars. Like the prior poster noted they do taste quite a bit like less salty PayDays. Saying that, I could eat a whole box of these without blinking, they are so good. The sugar content is the main thing keeping me from doing that - yuck, empty calories. I wish there was more in the bag/box for the price.

• bonjo1959 By  bonjo1959
    10.09.09

The first bite all the way to the last I thought they tasted just like a payday candy bar, but without the salt taste that a payday has.

• dolliedanger By  dolliedanger
    10.05.09

Other than the price, these are great healthy snacks that taste delicious - I couldn't put the bag down! On that note, maybe bigger bags would be good too... ;)