Nature Valley Granola Thins Review | SheSpeaks

• DeniceD By  DeniceD
    08.10.14

I love these for a quick pick-me up snack at the desk in the afternoons at work.

• Scottiegirly By  Scottiegirly
    07.28.14

I love these they have a great crunch and the ones with chocolate on the bottom are the best ! Sadly now I'm gluten free and can't eat them but they still are good for thoes people who can great small snack to throw in your purse if your on the go as well!

• hollygiron By  hollygiron
    07.20.14

I thought they were okay, my kids didn't like them though.

• SweetyBaby By  SweetyBaby
    07.18.14

Always flavorful and a great in between meal snack.

• ktxx22 By  ktxx22
    07.18.14

These are perfect if you want to curb a sweet tooth craving! I love the crunch.

• cooljewel By  cooljewel
    12.08.13

these are a delicious source of energy and protein! whether its the ones with the yummy chocolate on the bottom or the ones with the enticing peanut butter, they are all soooo good!!!! definitely buying them every week!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    11.14.13

Yummy good tasting. Very filling. Everyone is happy to have it as a snack. Best tasting snack.

• kboles By  kboles
    11.12.13

very yummy, must hide them and eat in the pantry with the door closed to keep the kids from devouring them!

• jkhkjh By  jkhkjh
    08.11.13

Really yummy! I love these!

• BlondieChell By  BlondieChell
    03.26.13

Yummy, but not filling. I always want to eat the whole box!

• Jlovell2 By  Jlovell2
    03.24.13

One of my absolute favorite snacks! Great for when I don't really have time for lunch at college. So yummy!

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

Very tasty and always appreciated when sharing snacks. No one can resist splitting one and smiling.

• trisonik By  trisonik
    01.28.13

I love Nature Valley Granola Thins! They make a great between meal snack when you want something quick and something that will not make you snack and snack until the next meal.

• natharia42 By  natharia42
    01.27.13

Really great. Convient for on the go snacks. Healthy too

• RedRobin75 By  RedRobin75
    12.12.12

These are a treat, thin, but messy. Taste is around a 3.5 on the chocolate, but great for snacking.