Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Fruit & Nut Bar Review | SheSpeaks

• AngelicaM63 By  AngelicaM63
    04.09.15

A great filling snack any time of day! Full of delicious flavor with fruit & nuts guaranteed in every bite! My entire family enjoys eating them. :)

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.13.14

I would say that bar is filling due to nut portion. However the taste is very sweet and can be a bit of a putt off. I find that have drink a lot water after eating this bar

• Kmcarr1977 By  Kmcarr1977
    12.13.14

Great afternoon snack. Yummy and much better then grabbing some chips. I eat theses often :)

• carieking By  carieking
    10.05.14

I buy these for my children.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

Nice combination of fruit and nuts but a little too sweet.

• Rozsm61 By  Rozsm61
    07.14.14

Get for on the run with grandkids in tow.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.21.13

I love these great late night snack!

• megsnbella By  megsnbella
    10.21.13

great tasting

• cli_81 By  cli_81
    04.30.13

I Love Nature Valley, everything they make is good. These by far are my favorite! They have the perfect amount of fruit and nuts and are so delicious!!!

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    11.15.12

These bars are great in concept but they have an after taste that did not sit well with me. The texture is an odd chewy texture that makes it seem stale. The flavors are ok, nothing amazing but for the price, it is above average. They seem to be marketed as a healthy food but it is loaded with sugar and corn syrup. I guess it's better than a candy bar though!

• kthomaslamit By  kthomaslamit
    09.13.12

The most AWESOME !

• dbvernon By  dbvernon
    09.12.12

These are absolutely the best trail mix bar I have ever eaten. They have plenty of nuts and little fruits. I would definitely recommend these. They are great for snacks and quick "pick me ups."

• cryandjoseph By  cryandjoseph
    10.04.11

love them great snack

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.02.11

These are perfect for us. I give them to the kids for snacks at school, we take them hiking with us and they are just an all around great item to have in the pantry.

• hope500 By  hope500
    05.12.11

my daughters's fav, love these