Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Cranberry Pomegranate | SheSpeaks

03.22.12

great snack, very tasty

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    10.27.15

I have tired all the flavores and every one is great, I take them to work with me every day, I say to every one try them you'll love them

• PuckishRogue6 By  PuckishRogue6
    10.27.15

Tasty on the go snack! It also helps that it's healthy.

• SLC277 By  SLC277
    11.28.14

It's good, my downfall is that I have to worry about my daughter eating it since it can be really chewy at times and get stuck in your teeth

• franticfraulein By  franticfraulein
    09.21.13

I love all the Nature Valley trail mix bars. Just the right amount of crunch and great flavor. I use these as a change from my morning cereal, fruit, milk. I eat one for breakfast with some yogurt on the side. Great also for "on the go" or for eating at my desk when I get to work in the morning.

• aramato2 By  aramato2
    05.02.13

I was not a huge fan of the taste of these bars. I prefer the Salty and Sweet Peanut Butter ones

• ccabino By  ccabino
    05.02.13

I love this snack every time I'm out shopping I look to see what flavors are in stock.

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

I find these too be a tad sweet and sticky. I do like that they're made with actual fruit and fairly healthy ingredients. Just wish that they weren't so sticky.

• arhoads29 By  arhoads29
    03.20.13

enjoy these a lot. Healthy snack fro the kids as well

• KelseaCole By  KelseaCole
    12.02.12

So super yummy!

• FrugalMomOf5 By  FrugalMomOf5
    11.26.12

I can not stress enough how much I love these! I actually try to keep a box at work for a healthier snack or breakfast. When I buy them for home I almost have to hide them so the kids don't eat them all in a day! Couldn't ask for a better product!