Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• MissAshley222 By  MissAshley222
    12.21.18

Shew

The shampoo was ok but I don't like the smell at all. Kinda makes me nauseous.

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

best shampp

This has always been my go to shampoo..this takes out years of heat damage to the hair in a few washes.leaves hair soft and silky

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo

Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo leaves your hair feeling hydrated and more manageable.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Soft and smooth hair

Pantene has always worked well in my hair. I love this future friendly kind. My hair is never dry after using this product. It's always soft and smooth. I will definitely keep buying this!

• santinu By  santinu
    12.09.16

makes your hair so shinny and healthy

my hair feels so light and shinny after i used it i immediately feel the difference between Pantene products compare to other shampoo, Pantene is a brand everyone can rely on and trust, no lies but just simply the truth , this products tells it all the results

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.17.16

Pantene Natural Fusion Shampoo

I find that all Pantene products work real good for me... Having long hair, that is wavy and unmanageable due to frizz, Pantene is one of a few that help with my hair issues, the scents are great, my hair always feels clean, I would love if the price was a little lower though

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.02.16

Smells good!

This shampoo is pretty good. Leaves my hair feeling clean and has a nice scent.

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

I DARE YOU TO TRY IT

O OWN BOTH OF THIS PRODUCT WHAT A GREAT COMBINATION WITH THE SHAMPOO IT REALLY WORKS TO CLEAN MY HAIR I LOVE IT

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

TRY IT

LOVE THIS!!!! I love how soft my hair is, great stuff!!

• Desireelbishop By  Desireelbishop
    03.16.16

The smell is great and it makes my hair super soft.

• Kimberkeagankeela By  Kimberkeagankeela
    11.03.15

Honestly the best pantene product I've ever used, but I have dry frizzy hair which didn't help any. It did however leave my hair feeling very clean and weightless. Which is a huge plus. If I can just get some moisture to tame my ends I'd give it 5 stars.

• Crazymonkey By  Crazymonkey
    10.28.15

This si a good shampoo bc it makes your hair more soft and it adds lift and volume.

• Amebasilio9 By  Amebasilio9
    08.28.15

Just amazing is all I can say about this product my hair was breaking so easily and now it's finally vibrant again

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    04.30.15

This shampoo smells great and left my hair feeling soft and my curls bouncy. I like most of the Pantene products. They are reasonably priced and good for my whole family to use.

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.11.15

I love the smell it leaves behind not like others were the scent is gone in a couple of hours and it also leave my hair really soft which helps me a lot when im trying to style it . It also helps control frizz without leaving my hair oily or greasy looking.