National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• DEMsMomma By  DEMsMomma
    07.24.19

A Holiday Tradition

Ever since this movie came out when I was a kid I have watched this every year! Always during the holiday season. When I was kid home sick from school I would watch it sometimes as well!

• owenlr By  owenlr
    07.24.19

great family movie

this is a great family movie that all can enjoy together. we really enjoy all the national lampoon movies.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without watching this movie. I absolutely love it.

• lauraealex23 By  lauraealex23
    03.09.18

Best Christmas movie ever made

This is by far, the best Christmas movie ever made. It's non-stop laughs. I watch it multiple times every Christmas season. Not appropriate for some children, but if you're pretty slack, like myself, on what your kids watch, this is a good one. I can't ever get enough of it!

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    02.14.18

Top 5 Christmas movies/Comedies

Lampoons has always been my favorite christmas movie ever since I was a kid. If you're searching for a great family movie that'll have you peeing your pants, look no further! Clark Grizwald is my favorite, he's hilarious! One of the best movies ever! This legend will never die!

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

More laughs than any other movie

This Christmas classic is the funniest of them all. I introduced my husband to this movie and he's not really into comedies. Well, since then he asks to watch this in order to have a real hoot and holler - even in the middle of summer. When we watch at night, we have to try not to wake the kids with outbursts!

• jamylea By  jamylea
    08.21.17

Hilarious

Hilarious! One of my favorite Christmas movies of all time!

• lauraberry08 By  lauraberry08
    05.11.17

Must watch movie

This movie is one of the best out there. This movie is a family tradition in our household. We watch this every year as a family during Thanksgiving Day Dinner. I absolutely love this movie. I highly recommend you watch this movie if you have not seen this. Every household should have this DVD.

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Christmas Classic

I think this movie is hilarious. It makes me think of my own family and feels relatable. It's more extreme then things not going right which is what makes it so funny. Most people could probably relate to it. Holidays are stressful and sometimes it feels like nothing's going right. This movie makes you feel like you are not alone and it could be worse. I love Christmas movies and this is one of my favorites, I watch it every year.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

MUST SEE HOLIDAY VOMEDY

I watch this movie every year or it doesn't seem like Christmas. This is a hilarious classic that you have to see!!