NARS Laguna Bronzer Review | SheSpeaks

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I have a naturally fair complexion, so I was skeptical about this bronzer because I didn't want it go give me an orange look. However, the cooler beige tones really warmed up my skin and worked well with my YSL Touche Eclait highlighter to give me a natural glow. Plus, the NARS compact is GREAT for travel and purse storage. I just love it. It also goes really well with the Orgasm Blush.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Nothing special. Not good for light skin and the e.l.f blush/bronzer duo is just as good!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love love loooove this bronzer. The best!!!

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.18.14

This is my favorite bronzer I have ever owned. Is it s little more pricey? Yes, but it is well worth it. It lasts forever and looks incredibly natural!

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

Wonderful matte bronzer, color is dark enough to use as a contour. A must have is you choose a high-end bronzer. I love it!

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    01.21.13

OMG BY FAR THE BEST BRONZER IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Bought this at Sephora for my Wedding. Looks SO good on and lasts awhile. Expensive around $28-$30.00 but worth it because it works and it lasts. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This Product!!

• choly33 By  choly33
    01.17.13

Sampled this at Sephora was a little too dark for my light coloring, but the pigment was really nice. I like that it was matte and gives you a nice glow, just wish it was a shade or 2 lighter.

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Nice bronzer.!!

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

Beautiful brand and color...But comes out a dirty color

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

i love this bronzer i have it and it is a must have because i use it alot!!

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

I love Nars products. I tested this at Nordstroms and thought it looked and felt great.. I'm badly need a bronzer that is matte and is right for fair skin. This seems ideal.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    03.18.12

I finally found the perfect bronzer for my fair skin. Most bronzers are too dark for my skin tone and doesn't look good. This bronzer is matte-which I love- and is great for contouring and giving a nice bronzey glow that looks natural. This looks good on fair to medium skin tones. If you have medium to dark I would go for casino. But all in all Nars bronzrs are great! I will definitely be purchasing this again!