NARS Laguna Bronzer

NARS Laguna Bronzer

4.8
              Rated #17 in Makeup - Face
12 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I have a naturally fair complexion, so I was skeptical about this bronzer because I didn't want it go give me an orange look. However, the cooler beige tones really warmed up my skin and worked well with my YSL Touche Eclait highlighter to give me a natural glow. Plus, the NARS compact is GREAT for travel and purse storage. I just love it. It also goes really well with the Orgasm Blush.

Nothing special. Not good for light skin and the e.l.f blush/bronzer duo is just as good!

Love love loooove this bronzer. The best!!!

This is my favorite bronzer I have ever owned. Is it s little more pricey? Yes, but it is well worth it. It lasts forever and looks incredibly natural!

Wonderful matte bronzer, color is dark enough to use as a contour. A must have is you choose a high-end bronzer. I love it!

OMG BY FAR THE BEST BRONZER IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Bought this at Sephora for my Wedding. Looks SO good on and lasts awhile. Expensive around $28-$30.00 but worth it because it works and it lasts. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This Product!!

Sampled this at Sephora was a little too dark for my light coloring, but the pigment was really nice. I like that it was matte and gives you a nice glow, just wish it was a shade or 2 lighter.

Nice bronzer.!!

Beautiful brand and color...But comes out a dirty color

i love this bronzer i have it and it is a must have because i use it alot!!

I love Nars products. I tested this at Nordstroms and thought it looked and felt great.. I'm badly need a bronzer that is matte and is right for fair skin. This seems ideal.

I finally found the perfect bronzer for my fair skin. Most bronzers are too dark for my skin tone and doesn't look good. This bronzer is matte-which I love- and is great for contouring and giving a nice bronzey glow that looks natural. This looks good on fair to medium skin tones. If you have medium to dark I would go for casino. But all in all Nars bronzrs are great! I will definitely be purchasing this again!