Nars Blush | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I've got NARS Super Orgasm blush and I absolutely love it. It's a bit pricey but I've had mine for 2+ years and have barely made a dent in it.

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Nars Blush is my go to and all time favourite. Every Christmas they have a new blush palette and I have made it a tradition of buying it for three years. their range of colors are endless . The color orgasm is most peoples favourite. I love it as well and works great on my skin tone. The super orgasm that i bought had more sparkles than i needed for an everyday look so i only use that on special occasions. I love this brand of blush and I suggest you go try it out at sephora or any makeup counter to see what color works for you

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

My favorite

This goes on a little light but is buildable. Once you build it up it gives beautiful color. My favorite is orgasm. It is flattering on all skin tones! This brand has a lot of good products.

• Maribonbon By  Maribonbon
    03.16.15

I'm obsessed with beauty but most of all Nars blush. This blush is highly pigmented and will last forever if you want it too! I think it's worth the money to spend in quality that lasts. My two favorites are- orgasm, a beautiful pinky/peach that compliments all skin tones with a hint of shimmer and sin, which, is a beautiful dusty maybe shimmer.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I'm obsessed with their blush called Orgasm. Love it

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Im obsessed with Desire blush by Nars. The color is amazing and gives me rosy cheeks. I've been using it for years. No shimmer so it makes it look more natural. Be careful not to apply too much; you may look like a clown.

• Leslirn By  Leslirn
    12.27.13

This has to be one of the best powder blushes on the market today. Smooth to apply, no budge wear, colors stay true and lasts. Feels great going on and superb color selection for all skin tones. Superb product

• pinkorchidmakeup By  pinkorchidmakeup
    10.31.13

Amazing blushes! NARS is a great brand. This blush is very pigmented. It does not break me up. Great for all skin types. Very nice to apply, smooth. Will recommened 100%

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

• bishopb95 By  bishopb95
    10.27.13

I bought the Nars Orgasm blush last year and have been using it ever since! I use it almost everyday and it looks like I've barely made a dent in it! It is expensive at about $24, but it does go a long way. Plus the color is so pretty!

• veggiejen77 By  veggiejen77
    05.10.13

Orgasm is the color you need to get. Cult classic, it flatters ANY skintone! Perfect peach/pink with a hint of shimmer. Perfect for day or night. But if you want extra "bling", get Super Orgasm! Highly recommend!