Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Toilette | SheSpeaks

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not the best

I bought the pink bottle, same version as this 6 years ago, I used it 3 times. Way, way too overpowering. Too expensive for the scent.

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

My sister has this perfume in the oil formula, and I must say its absolutely lovley! Love the smell its very sexy. But its very pricy.

• CoCo535 By  CoCo535
    09.13.10

This is my absolute favorite fragrance. I love it!!! My husband loves it!!! its a fragrance for day or nite. I would definately recommend trying..........

• potsy60 By  potsy60
    09.13.10

very appealing to the nose .. love how the scent lingers and does not require to add more thorough out the day . it is not a greasy perfume and other people have told me that it's not to bold .. loved it ..

• ldelia By  ldelia
    08.11.10

This perfume is great. Smells nice and classy!

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I love perfume I want to try this. It sounds amazing and the packaging is beautiful!

• chikitanydia By  chikitanydia
    07.06.09

i love the smell it does not fade and it is noticable

• zizi12 By  zizi12
    05.26.09

My newly adopted "signature" scent. I bought this from Dubai a year ago and gave away all of my other perfumes (I am a perfume junkie). It is expensive but it is a very subtle scent that does not dissipate quickly.

• hnybrwngrl By  hnybrwngrl
    05.26.09

I love this. I got my bottle from sephora not a s pricey as most places.

• gzc3gzc By  gzc3gzc
    05.10.09

I wear this perfume too. I do like it and a little goes a long way. Its true, whenever I wear it people immediately ask me about it.