Nancys Honey Whole Milk Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• allisbe By  allisbe
    03.11.13

I eat this every morning with some granola and love it. It is one of the few items that is always in my fridge. If you like the tang of yogurt, this product is perfect for you. Sweet, tart and perfectly creamy.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    12.19.11

This yogurt looks delicious and sounds it too. Where have you found this yogurt?

• cookieklag By  cookieklag
    06.17.11

I love this yogurt! I am a firm believer in yogurt = good health. And, yeah, while most yogurts can get boring, this honey kissed treat never does.

• Idagal By  Idagal
    06.08.11

Really good; love it w/fresh berries or sprikled with cinamon. I add a little agave nectar if I want it sweetened. A wholesome and nutritious way to get that calcium that we women need!

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

Yummy with a bit of organic maple syrup and Organic Granola !!! I also love it with fresh fruit and granola! Or use it to make cream cheese... MMmmmmm. It's so good and good for you!