Nair Vanilla Smoothe Moisturizing Bikini Cream | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Good lord, Nair stinks. I can barely get through the time it takes for it to work.

• lindsay1211 By  lindsay1211
    10.31.16

It burned my bikini area

I hate this item! i had it on my bikini area not even for a minute before i had to wash it off due to a burning feeling. When i had it all washed off i had horrible burns all over my bikini area. it took 2 weeks for it to heal!

• brandip1177 By  brandip1177
    04.17.16

Nair

It smells really bad. I finally tried Nair and it really does work.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Omg I recently tried this product and i love it ! I used it for my bikini area , and I thought it was going to leave me patchy. But omg it didn't ! Must have for sure ladies. You won't need to wax anymore .

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

I used to not to be able to smell but now I love it!

• cadillacblu By  cadillacblu
    01.18.15

Quicker than shaving so it's great. Not to mention I have sensitive so that limits what I can use. Its great.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

I've used nair products for years. I'm so happy they have made the products better and better smelling. This one works great for regular body skin not face.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

This stuff works great. I admittedly have accidentally left it on longer than recommended with no harm, but I would advise against doing so because it starts to sting.

• thetruthwillsetufree811 By  thetruthwillsetufree811
    12.11.13

It does stank, however it works really good leaving skin smooth to the touch with no missed hairs. Or Mohawk as my family calls it.

• MandyOhlala By  MandyOhlala
    06.13.13

now just to warn you it does stink a bit BUT ,. it does work , the best to use if your going to the pool , becuase shaving takes longer and you might miss a spot