Nair Soothing Wax Kit | SheSpeaks

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

Never again will I buy this

I tried this product and it didn't work at all. I followed the directions and did exactly what it said to do. Sorry but to me it's a waste of money. You want a wax then let a professional do it.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

I used Nair hair removal cream and I got razor bumps immediately after.

• ejnelson12 By  ejnelson12
    06.10.16

Waste of money

It did not work for me, and it smelled terrible. I would not use this again, it was a waste of money.

• jmiller1827 By  jmiller1827
    04.28.15

Although Nair works, the smell is unpleasent. The other problem I find with this product is that it takes too long, apply, wait, wipe, I'd rather shave than use this again.

• pasionstarbutterfly By  pasionstarbutterfly
    02.27.13

i love nair!!!!!

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

I tried this and I do not think I would ever try it again. Not my favorite.

• jaelynbeauty13 By  jaelynbeauty13
    01.24.13

So bad- never able to get anything off with it!

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

used in the past better products out there

• ademadr By  ademadr
    12.20.12

Ladies, come on now. This wax is so bad. I learned awhile ago that if you are going to do the whole waxing thing at home it is more then worth it to spend a little extra money and get a good waxing warmer kit for home. Also, an epilator, these hurt to begin but after awhile the pain diminishes as you damage the hair root. Plus, going two weeks with getting pricklys makes life sooo much easier. Do not waste your money of the cheap ones. I too, originally tried a product similar to this and was turned away. After talking to a friend of mine at a later time she introduced me to a wax warmer and the canisters. It is expensive to start but once you get to the maintaining stage I believe it becomes one of the cheapest and longest lasting ways to stay smooth.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

hated this product and it stunk real bad