Nabisco Nilla Cakesters Review | SheSpeaks

08.18.14

TOO sweet for my taste.

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    04.29.13

I love the taste of these Cakesters but I wish there were more in the box for the price you pay. Good tasting cookies!

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.28.13

My kids love these. They take them to school in there lunch boxes. Good price nice size good flavor

• natosha120 By  natosha120
    09.28.12

yummy my fave cakesters creamy yummies

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    09.08.12

Maybe it's just me and my old fashioned taste, but I prefer the original Nilla wafer cookies. These however, they tasted alright, but they just weren't for me.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

this product has been around for years and it has been my favorite for years. this time they made it different and i still love them

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

When the first came out I was huge fan, but after a while they became kind of boring to my taste buds and were too sweet kids love them but I don't enjoy them as much.

• tonia_jeff By  tonia_jeff
    11.15.10

heaven in a box this stuff is awesome my kids fight over who gets the most

• bdfisk By  bdfisk
    10.29.10

I picked these up with the idea they would be decent to take in the car for a quick snack while traveling. They crumbled making a mess on the seats and clothing, and were extremely sweet. Even when refrigerated they tend to fall apart and make a mess.

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.30.09

Not much flavor and way over priced. Poor product.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I love these cakes!

• humblefoodsnob By  humblefoodsnob
    09.01.09

I've bought these a couple of times because I LOVE Nilla Wafers. The first time I bought them the entire box seemed stale. Every package had cookies that were dry and filling that was grainy. I thought maybe I had just gotten a box that had been around too long or a bad batch so I tried them again. Sadly, it was the same as the first box. Everyone I've talked to about them says just about the same thing. It's a bummer too; these would have really great potential if they could just make them as good as the Oreo Cakesters. Love the Oreo ones!

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I don't care for the full sized package, but I LOVE the 100 calorie pack version of this snack. It's not as sweet in the 100 calorie version. They're also really great to eat on the go.

• Turtleks By  Turtleks
    08.26.09

I tried these thinking that since it was "nilla wafer" That it would be a decent alternative to Twinkies. I was wrong, My daughters did not like the texture or taste. My 10 yr old sugar lover said it was too sweet! definatly not on my grocery list.

• Ana_Perez By  Ana_Perez
    08.23.09

They come pre-packaged into two per package. They are suger filled with suger.... If I had kids they wouldn't be able to go anywhere around this..