Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Graham s Strawberry Banana | SheSpeaks

• I say im biying for kids but end up eating them at snack tine too :)

• ShellM4 ShellM4
    02.12.14

When I saw these I just had to grab them, my kids love strawberry banana (and so do I), but we were disappointed, Nothing much to talk about and my kids tried them once and didn't even want them again. So not buying this flavor ever again.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

They aren't that good..............the original are the best. These taste like artificial strawberries and banana.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

My daughter loves these snacks. They can be enjoyed thoroughtout the day.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

I DONT CARE WHAT FLAVOR THE TEDDY BEARS ARE.. THEY ARE THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT... I BUY THEM FOR THE KID... BUT WHO ENDS UP EATING MORE THAN THEY DO/.// MY HUSBAND AND I

• happymomhappylife By  happymomhappylife
    03.18.15

I say im biying for kids but end up eating them at snack tine too :)

• mperked By  mperked
    12.25.14

these teddy grahams are great for the kids and grownups too

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.12.14

• Laketra By  Laketra
    11.20.13

Let me just say as a kid I LOVED the chocolate chip and honey Teddy Graham's. When I saw them in my favorite fruit flavored Strawberry and Banana not to mention the Teddy had on my favorite color shirt PINK I had to try them. And to my disappointment they were okay. It didn't burst with the strawberry flavor like I thought they would. More banana than anything. If you just love banana you will like these but I was looking for more of a mixture or even strawberry flavor than banana. My kids loved them though.