Nabisco Golden Oreo | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.14.13

I like this golden oreo. I like chocolate but not as flavor so this is the best for people like me.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Good substitute

I had these instead of the chocolate ones and I like thems

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.04.16

I am a chocoholic, but really enjoy these cookies. I also use them to make truffles for those who don't like chocolate, and as a filling for cakes.

• Mary1220 By  Mary1220
    06.13.16

One of my favorite flavors

I like this flavor because it's not that sweet compared to the original oreos, I love them with milk or just alone, they have a great vanilla flavor which is not so sweet.

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

This is basically a must have in my grocery list.

• tracyolivia By  tracyolivia
    09.01.15

I might get a few weird looks, but I think I like these better than the original Oreos! We've also used these to make some amazing Oreo Truffles that disappeared in seconds in a pool party. Thumbs up!

• KayDiD4 By  KayDiD4
    09.01.15

The Golden Oreo is not bad in taste but it did not match my expectations when coming from an Oreo. I felt that it didn't have enough taste. I am a lover of the original Oreo and would and could eat them all day long. These, however did not satisfy me.

• han_mcmillen By  han_mcmillen
    08.31.15

These aren't bad if you dislike chocolate. However, I find the original oreos much more satisfying.

• artejess23 By  artejess23
    08.25.15

These cookies are very yummy, but I can only have 2-3 of them. Any more and the sweetness just starts being too much. I have to have milk with them or else I won't eat them.

• amberslikezebras By  amberslikezebras
    05.15.15

I heart Oreos and when they came out with these I rushed to the store to buy them. I still prefer the chocolate original Oreos though

• Caseyellow By  Caseyellow
    04.28.15

Golden Oreo's are great. They're a little lighter in flavor, tasting almost like a Vienna Finger. They're great as an afternoon snack or chocolate covered for a great dessert/gift! I like to pack a few with my lunch for when I get a sweet craving. The only downside is the ingredients. I try to limit my consumption since the ingredients aren't the healthiest or close to natural.