Nabi Nabi Jr | SheSpeaks

• redjay13 By  redjay13
    07.14.17

not awesome

Over priced and not at all like they pretrey it to be we sold ours for next to nothing and bought the kids kindles and a leap frog epic.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

We have returned our sons Nabi 3 times due to problems. Wouldn't charge, sound went out... Granted, they have great customer support and even upgraded his Nabi the last time at no cost to us. We currently have one that has no sound in a drawer and bought him a regular tablet.

• Natassia83 By  Natassia83
    12.05.15

Honestly you can save so much money buying a Kindle fire. Over priced and over rated. The Nabi apps aren't the best, plus the tablet has alot of restrictions.

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

I have mixed feelings for this tablet, it was great when my daughter was 2 and 3 years old and I love the fact that it is all learning games. It definitely did teach her things that I couldn't believe she was learning at 2 years old. The only downside is after that I don't find it entertaining enough for her to hold interest. It allows you to change for the years ahead, but the games are not very versatile. It is extremely durable and love the size as they are able to hold easily and the rubber wrap is very safe for dropping etc. . I would recommend for ages 12 months and to 3 years old.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This was unfortunately such a let down. At first it was okay. Our son was excited about his tablet but within a week the glitching began and it would start shutting down on itself. Within four months the tablet completely stopped working and despite my continuous attempts to have the device replaced via the one year warranty that came with it I was given no replacement. In my opinion the Nabi wasn't worth the money we paid, even if they had replaced it.

• sssmith73 By  sssmith73
    05.27.14

Nabi Jr. - tablet - My kid is entertained but it doesn't hold it's charge and the power button gets stuck.