NYX Matte Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• lavender_king7130 By  lavender_king7130
    05.05.18

I like this product

I love this product and I have several of them, almost the whole collection. The only problem I have is that my lips can get very crusty while wearing them.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

NYX Matte Lipstick

I love love NYX Matte Lipstick It's feels good on my lips I wear it alot stay on for a long time It very affordable

• andressaaf By  andressaaf
    10.05.17

Best lipstick

I want it 😩 I used my friends' and i loved it. The pigmentation it's complete amazing ❤️

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    09.30.17

I love NYX lip products its bold color in a matte formula highly pigmented very moisturizing without leaving your lips dry and cra kec

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography
    09.20.17

Lovely Matte Finish without drying

I love using NYX Matte Lipsticks for my photo shoots and for everyday application as well. Wonderful, trendy shades at an exceptional value and quality. Never dries your lips like some other matte lipsticks tend to do. I keep one in my purse at all times for when I want a matte look on the go between shoots! Wonderful!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

Omg this lipsticks last so long on your lips. I literally could go half of the day wearing them. I love it

• Nicolealexandrabeauty By  Nicolealexandrabeauty
    05.15.17

Good

These are really nice matte lipsticks but don't last the longest

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

These lipsticks are really pigmented, they also last a long time. They are actually creamy and easy to blend in case you want to build on color. I also like that they have a variety of different colors for different occasions and looks.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Drugstore Win

One of the best drugstore lip products. The staying power is incredible. There is a wide range of colors so there is an option for all tastes. They go on super smooth but it your lips are super chapped it will look weird. I recommend using an exfoliating product before using if you're dry.