NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette | SheSpeaks

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Mediocre

Considering the price of this contour kit. I would have to say in this scenario you get what you pay for. The quality of the powder is not as I expected. For me I feel like I have to apply a large amount in order to see the color vibrantly. It is a bit difficult to blend if you're going for a very deep contoured look. However, if you're looking for a more natural look then this kit is for you. If you want something more spontaneous for a night out I wouldn't recommend. Overall, it really just depends on what look your going for and your skin type.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

LOVE this contour pallet! great color payoff easy to blend and a great price.!

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.09.16

Love this pallete

This pallete is so great to have in your makeup collection because it has a variety of different shades which is great, I'm a huge fan of NYX, I would definetly recommend to others, great product.

• Jenkros By  Jenkros
    11.08.16

Love it!

I seriously love this palette! When i saw this at Ulta, i went crazy for the price. I got it for $14.99 on sale, when it was originally $24.99, but for that price, i would've bought it at full price. I love that its not cakey on your face, its just a soft powder. I also love that you can buy individual colors, if you run out of a color. Definitely recommend to beginners.

• valerie1979 By  valerie1979
    08.24.16

You get what you pay for .

I recommend this product for someone who is shopping on a budget. The product is descent for the price , the highlights are amazing for the price really pigmented as far as the contouring part you real have to be careful when applying the darker ones as they are hard to blend and as far as the lighter colored ones you really have to apply many times to get the color to show . Basically you get what you pay for .

• avillafuerte By  avillafuerte
    08.21.16

Yes please!

For the price, I love this palette! I purchased this in the lightest shade and the contour colors aren't too orange based or muddy looking. Best applied with a brush similar to the artis brushes and blends perfectly!

• Danishaj12 By  Danishaj12
    08.18.16

I love this brand because its inexpensive, you can fund it at your local beauty stores or pharmacy which makes it a convenient buy. This palette is great for all skin types i like how they added that variety so you dont have to worry about one color not being the right highlight or contour. This is the perfect palette,

• Caliash By  Caliash
    08.17.16

Great contouring pallet! Not too expensive either!

• yvillato By  yvillato
    08.10.16

Nyx contour highlight combo

This highlight Contur palette works great for a all in one combo

• thecullerfulmua By  thecullerfulmua
    08.10.16

Great for beginners

I love this palette and so does my clients! Great product for beginners and not as expensive as other contour palettes I own. It has both highlight and contour shades that are great for a diverse range of skin tones. The contour shades are not too red, making a perfect shades for the hollows of the cheeks. a must have to any collection