NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    11.23.19

Love the shade thalia.

Wow these are so comfortable and affordable. I have the shade Thalia and it's my favorite cooler toned shade for fall. They don't leave my lips dry, cute packaging and will purchase more colors. Moisturizing so it wears off like normal and isn't super long lasting. It's a traditional bullet lipstick in a cream formula but gorgeous and so worth the price.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

LOVE NYX

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUST HAVE I LOVE THAT NYX LIPSTICK IS CREAMY SILKY FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU APPLY IT THE PIGMENTS ARE AMAZING I ALWAYS HAVE A FEW IN MY PURSE IM ADDICTED TO THIS BRAND

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

So many pretty colors to pick from! I love how creamy and long lasting these are. Great thing about these are you can easily find the right shade for any occasion.

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    02.06.14

I received the Extra Creamy Round NYX Lipstick in my December ipsy bag and loved the feel, how it went on and the longevity of the color, but did not enjoy the color. As a dirty blonde relatively pale girl, the tan/nude color definitely did not go with my skin - although it definitely looks unique on my platinum blonde sister. I believe a pink or red shade would be perfect!