NYX Cream Blush | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

I had never heard of a cream blush and didn't realize what it was until I put my brush into it. (Hint: don't use a brush, use your finger or a Qtip) Once I realized how to use it, this was surprisingly great! I was able to apply it exactly where I wanted it (lining my cheekbones) and it stayed on all day! Once you get used to it this is an excellent product!

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

Light hand or its a slippery slope to clowntown

I love this cream blush. I use a stippling brush or my fingers and it has a flawless finish. A little goes a VERY long way with this product and it can be easy to clown yourself. Once you get a feel for the placement you won't be disappointed. I like to wear this on bare skin or over a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. I work 12h shifts and it lasts the whole day, with a setting spray on top. Some creams slide around but not this one. And you really can not beat the price. I tried almost all the colors because the price is so good and they have a very nice range of natural looking colors.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.16.15

Great blush! Awesome pigmentation and looks super natural too ( with a light hand--- like I said they are quite pigmented).

• ms_la_tn_grl By  ms_la_tn_grl
    08.31.15

These are great to wear alone or under a powder blush for a more pigmented look. They go on smooth and not patchy. They are inexpensive so that's a plus!

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I am a huge NYX fan! I love the brand as a whole. This blush has great pigment but the texture was slightly uncomfortable on my face. I have used many different cream blushes & this is a great one, despite the texture. It's lightweight & lasts rather long!

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

Nyx has got to be my favorite cosmetics besides cover girl love their blushes and butter gloss smooth and nice

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

I love these cream blushes from NYX. I use a stippling brush and the application you just can't get wrong. The pigmentation are fantastic. I use these alone for an easy, daytime look and layer a similar powder blush on top for that extra rosy cheek. Love it!

• LittleFernandez By  LittleFernandez
    11.05.13

Love Nyx & i love this blush, it's nicely done and it stays put on your skin

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227