NYX Cosmetics Za Za Zu | SheSpeaks

• kellyloovesyoux3 By  kellyloovesyoux3
    03.12.14

This was a bad mascara especially for the price. I have a better mascara for only a dollar. It did not add much volume. At first I thought the brush seemed cool, but as I applied it onto my eyelashes, little pieces would fall off and hurt my eyes. The mascara product barely even got onto my eyelids, it was very hard to get ANY application and all in all, i returned it and it was really bad. I would not buy it.

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

I really did not like this mascara very much. It did not show up enough on my eyelashes, either in color or volume. I found that it tended to flake as the day went on. I also did not like the shape of the brush.

• BuddyCamp By  BuddyCamp
    04.10.12

I thought this was a good mascara for being waterproof. When I first applied it I kinda giggled to myself as it reminded me of retro mascara but it had staying power! Once the wand is primed with the mascara, it worked flawlessly, elongating my lashes and stayed on without any flaking or clumping.

• rfanshier By  rfanshier
    04.10.12

This was an okay mascara. I find it clumps at the tip of the brush and hardly and gets on the applicator bristles. Once you get it on it is long lasting. I also like the curve of the brush it does seem to add a curl to my lashes without having to get a separate device out. I just wish application was smoother.

• Terri57 By  Terri57
    04.10.12

This was a so- so mascara for me.I really did not notice any difference from my other that i use.Sadly i have not told anyone of this.

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta
    04.09.12

This mascara is just average. I wear it when I want a minimal makeup look. It really does not add volume.

• snavarre By  snavarre
    04.06.12

This does not work well on my lashes. Can't even tell that I have put mascara on. I would not by this product.

• stepsal By  stepsal
    04.05.12

I love this mascara. It doesn't clump up or go on heavy and thick. It makes my eye lashes look fuller and longer. The only thing that I would like is if the brush wasn't quite so big.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    03.29.12

This is my new favorite mascara! I use it for work and going out and it is a brilliant look! This mascara is so light going on I felt like it was nothing until I saw the final result. I have gotten more comments on my eyes since using this, too.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    03.23.12

This is your MUST HAVE mascara for a night out! It darkens, lengthens and volumizes! In one swipe all your lashes are covered and look magnifique!