NYX Cosmetics Roll on Eye Shimmer | SheSpeaks

10.03.12

i love these products so it was good

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    10.27.18

I freaking love this stuff! It's a gorgeous colour and super pigmented and the glitter is so sparkly and catches light very beautifully. I used this stuff on my face, neck and arms and it had wonderful coverage. I highly recommend this glitter.

• juliapug23 By  juliapug23
    04.30.18

Shadow

It does not fall off your eye right away. I also used it to put on as blush and lipstick. The color was pretty and shiny.

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

I love these shimmers. They are really inexpensive and the color pay off is really nice. For me, there was little to no fall out, which was nice considering it is a shimmer product.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.14.15

These roll on shimmers are super inexpensive, and are the perfect "pump up" on top of any eyeshadow base. I like to apply this in the middle of my eyelid for a dramatic effect. So beautiful!

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I have only used this a few times but the few times I have used it, I really did enjoy it! I just remember it not having long staying power and that is the reason for 3 stars and not 5!

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

easy as pie to use no applicator necessary they are small and last for a good while i would have never guessed there was that much shadow in the tube i can carry it in my purse or packet the really glittery colors are great for a night out on the town

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    08.13.14

Ahh, I love this stuff. My friend let me borrow hers. It lasts so long, and roll on/ crème eye shadow is much better than the regular kind. Every time I used powder eye shadow it gets messy. It gets underneath my eyes. It's really annoying.

• AlexandraGabrielle By  AlexandraGabrielle
    07.24.14

These are great for when you want to do a simple one step eyeshadow look yet still wanting to look very put together. There is an array of colors to choose from. Great if you want to pop it under your bottom lash line for a subtle pop of color or even to use as a shimmery liner. The packaging makes the product easy to apply, however use this product sparingly and with a light hand. It is a cream consistency so too much would cause it to become cakey, would begin to crease, and peel off. Highly suggest using with a primer and remember a little goes a long way.

• cocojoy By  cocojoy
    04.28.13

The NYX Shimmers are perfect for every kind of look you could imagine. They are a great quality long lasting and you can not beat the price! I have spent 20$ or more on shadows that have not lasted as long as the NYX shimmer shadows do, and what is great about them is that you can also use a wet brush to make the pigments and color much more vivid!

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317