NYX Cosmetics Provocateur | SheSpeaks

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    06.12.12

I LOVE this mascara, the way to remove the brush so that you can get complete coverage from your top lashes to the smallest ones was an amazing idea and one that works. I have been showing off the mascara to all my friends and even the women who work at Sephora I've been so impressed. I plan on buying more of this. Plus, it does not budge, it takes a heavy duty eye/mascara cleaner to remove at the end of the day, so crying or tearing does not affect it. It, to me, is the epitomy of how mascara should be. Please put more Nyx in beauty boxes so I can try other products! This one was so wonderful!!

• Colodreamer By  Colodreamer
    04.26.12

I loved the two brush styles! Great to use the smaller brush for separating the lashes. Noticeably longer and thicker lashes, but using the thicker brush did clump and then flake during the day.

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    04.05.12

YES!!!! finally a mascara that lengthens and separates!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    03.23.12

I've never seen a mascara like this. You use level 1 for heavy application and then level 2 to lighten and separate. It's pretty neat. Hate when my lashes get clumpy - level 2 is the solution.