NYLON Magazine | SheSpeaks

• patricec By  patricec
    07.08.10

It can be hit or mis depending on the theme of the issue, but I definitely look forward to their "Denim Issue" every year.

• karina_yvonne By  karina_yvonne
    04.20.10

This magazine beats out all the other boring magazines like teen vogue and seventeen. It's unique and it doesn't just talk about 'diet trends' or 'what to wear to prom'. It talks about up and coming musicians, books you should read, and underground artists you should know about. I love it because it's very artsy, and although it is a fashion magazine, it talks about much more interesting stuff! Plus the fashion sets at the end are always rad.

• rellibell By  rellibell
    01.08.10

I got subscribed to this magazine when I placed a large order with the E.L.F. makeup company, at first I found it to be a very odd magazine indeed, but then I realized how fabulous it really is. They have a nice little section dedicated to real people with real fashion sense...it's quite wonderful to see real women on the streets of different cities and how they create their own fashion trends. Truely a lovely magazine.

• laurenmw By  laurenmw
    12.06.09

I love this magizine, but it can be boring at times.

• chicker By  chicker
    09.20.09

I got this magazine for free and I can't stand it! I can't wait until it runs out.

• miscmayzee By  miscmayzee
    07.25.09

This magazine looks really great from the outside, but the inside is like watching a poser.

• lagataganstel By  lagataganstel
    07.07.09

i LOVE this magazine! I got it for free, and it's such an interesting magazine with striking fashion statements and articles. love it!!!

• cocopili101 By  cocopili101
    07.06.09

it looks awsome.

• kiki6846 By  kiki6846
    06.21.09

I love NYLON i receieved a year long subscription after ordering from urban outfitters and it a refreshing magazine a lot more ediger then teen vogue :)

• thebluestbutterfly By  thebluestbutterfly
    06.03.09

I am browsing through their website now. I am particularly interested in pretty/new nail polishes. I am pleased with the amount of nail polish coverage. :-)