NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine | SheSpeaks

• Rayala Rayala
    11.26.14

I get it a gift from my husbend. It is very nice. I think the lip shiner is very stickey. That's why I am not using. But NYC product is completely different, it gives grate look .I love this.

• taylormarie1994 By  taylormarie1994
    01.24.15

NYC is one of my favorite make-up brands. They are not too costly, and they are high quality. The liquid lipshine is the perfect lip gloss because it pumps up your lips with a gorgeous shine!

• QUERIDA By  QUERIDA
    11.29.14

I love that it brings lots of different colors. I am a lipgloss girl always I have to have some on my lips if not I tend to bite my lips. This liquid lipshine does add color and nice shine.

• SweetLeaf By  SweetLeaf
    11.29.14

This product was a great value for the money. The color is sheer and not overbearing. It had a luxurious feel without being sticky, and lasted for quite a while before touch ups. I will definitely buy this product again.

• Rayala By  Rayala
    11.26.14

• laurenjill05 By  laurenjill05
    07.15.14

These are a great value for the price. The formula isn't too sticky and the colors are very opaque.

• MiabellaOnline By  MiabellaOnline
    10.10.13

I have a confession to make: I am proud of my pout! I was lucky enough to be born with big, luscious Angelina Jolie lips and I'm not afraid to use them. I'm also a NYC New York Color fanatic. Have been for quite a few years now. In fact, I never leave home without one of their lip glosses and liquid eyeliners tucked inside my tote bag. Suffices to say, NYC didn't have to pay me to review this product, I was more than willing to do so for free. So let's cut to the chase, shall we? Buy it! Buy it now, buy it often -- just BUY IT! (And use it! You have to use it too! LOL) I guarantee you will love it as much as it loves you! NYC Liquid Lipshine goes on smooth, not sticky, and lasts a long time. This high-definition gloss adds a wonderful hint of color that both moisturizes and shines. Apply it by itself or on top of your favorite matte lipstick for added pop. With NYC my lips are not only kissably soft and alluring, they're downright dangerous! BOTTOM LINE: Now that's what I call lip service!

• Laurelflower By  Laurelflower
    09.27.13

Right on the tube it says "Non Sticky" and I have to say that is pretty true. Most lip gloss has a sticky feel but I must say this one is on the lower end of the scale compared to others I use. It has a nice smell, almost a coconut/vanilla scent. No flavor. The color comes out pretty nude as you can see on my lips to the right. I am pretty pale in the winter so this is ok. This is a great everyday lip gloss for any kind of occasion. It has a great shine and a slight shimmer. The wand pulls just enough gloss on the the end for good application. I put on an extra coat for added shine to show in the picture. All in all I would say this is a good product and I will continue to use it.

• NikiHaze By  NikiHaze
    06.12.13

I received this NYC liquid lipshine in a voxbox complimentary from Influenster. I am VERY pickky about lip products, I feel like almost everything on the market is "tacky" but this is defiantly not. Its glides on so smoothly, with not too bold of color but just enough and its tasty! :) NYC is an affordable alternative to the more pricey brand but the quality of their products is very close to the same. Try it, you wont be sorry.

• mammanatty By  mammanatty
    01.03.12

I love this subtle color; New York Nude. It is perfect for day wear or as a top coat. While not normally a shade I would choose for myself, after use, it really is just the right amount of color for me with a shine that isn't sticky and only $2.49 from the places I shop already, like Target and CVS! Perfect for me, perfect every day.