NYC New York Color Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Tamiramichelle Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Adds wonderful lightweight volume to your lashes. No issues clumping so long as you apply it evenly, oscillating the brush horizon-ways along your lash line.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I love this mascara. It's like I have fake lashes on. It's so cheap too

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love this product long lasting and not clumpy adds good volume to your lashes

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

I am a satisfied customer of the NYC product line. First of all, their price cannot be beat. I have used this NYC Big Bold Angel Lash mascara for the past year and I cannot tell you how happy I am with the product. It is easy to use, the product lasts all day with just one application in the morning. I am highly satisfied with this product and have and will continue to recommend it to my friends. Thank you for an amazing product!!

• Billiejos81 By  Billiejos81
    02.07.16

I love this mascara. I got it for Christmas. It gives me amazing lashes with no clumping or flaking off during the day. I now buy it for me and my daughter.

• Perez1231 By  Perez1231
    02.01.16

My sister uses this product and makes her eyes pop I've never honestly used it but i do see it works

• mtorres024 By  mtorres024
    12.30.15

I was looking for a mascara that would add volume without clumping up. This is the one! I am loving this mascara, plus it doesn't break the bank.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    02.27.15

I don't usually use NYC products, but I decided to go ahead and try this mascara. It actually is pretty good. This Mascara adds a lot of volume to your lashes without the weight, just like it says it's supposed to do. My lashes are on the long side so I have major issues with them clumping up a lot. They didn't clump of flake with this one and it even lasted a 12 hr day without having to reapply it once. I don't know how long it would actually last through a long hot day but it did pretty well for a cold one.