NYC In A New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• shannrenn10 shannrenn10
    01.26.14

I love any nail polish that is cheap and this one definitely is. Some cheap nail polishes leave a waxy kind of residue but this one doesn't. It looks and feels like a more expensive nail polish when it is much more inexpensive than Essie or OPI. I do wish they had a better selection of colors though.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Love these polishes by NYC. They work just as well as the $8.00 brands but are way cheaper.

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

This brand is great! They have tons of options and the price is so amazing. For my lifestyle the polish lasted a week or so with some chipping but nothing to bad. I have about 20 of this brand.

• Rayala By  Rayala
    11.25.14

It is awesome product.It gives nice and shine look for nails.it dries quickly.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

House on past dries faster perfect for stocking stuffers in any kind of quick beauty touch

• MardyL By  MardyL
    05.09.14

I love this polish ! It is quick to dry,.does not streak, and is so nicely priced !

• Stayathomewife By  Stayathomewife
    05.08.14

Love the price and I have tons of it! I am very picky when it comes to nail polish and I love the way it goes on!

• temitchell45 By  temitchell45
    05.07.14

Love Love Love this polish. It dries fast, has a great variety of shades from conservative to funky, and lasts really well. I paint my nails all the time and have been pleased with the staying power of this polish. One negative for me, some shades go on really sheer but multiple coats takes care of this problem.

• AnJrose By  AnJrose
    05.02.14

NYC nail polish dries quickly, and only requires one coat for a bright color. The price is affordable, and is a good value when compared to similar products. The nail polish comes in many colors, all of which look very nice alone, or with a clear top coat.

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I love these nail polishes. They are affordable and have a great selection of colors. They do chip, but I have found that all of them because I am always in water or scrubbing things.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

There's hardly ever a time when I don't have my nails painted and I love NYC's variety of nail polish colors! There's nothing worse than smudged nails, and oftentimes I'm too impatient to allow my nails to dry completely so this quickly nail polish is great for people who are impatient! =) It's also affordable and has good quality!