For all of us, life is busy and scheduled and lived on the go. It makes life easier if you have WiFi where you want it— be that the parking lot at soccer practice, a bench between appointments, or a weekend road trip.
NETGEAR’s AT&T Unite mobile WiFi hotspot allows you to make better use of the time “in between” and gives you reliable WiFi right when you need it, no matter where you are.
How to participate as a blogger in this program:
- Write a blog post about the AT&T Unite and how you would use it. Your post should appear by 9/6 and include a proper disclosure statement (Example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/NETGEAR).
- Share your post on your social networks with the hashtag #LifeConnected and make sure to loop in @SheSpeaksUp
The AT&T Unite includes:
- Ability to connect up to 10 WiFi devices
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- An intuitive touchscreen
- WiFi network details and data usage on the homescreen
- A guest option: the ability to create a second WiFi network for one-time users
- The ability to block/unblock specific WiFi devices directly from the Unite
Great ways to use the AT&T Unite include:
- Keep kids entertained on road trips
- Skype with the grandkids while traveling
- Answer email between appointments
- Get homework done during the "other one's" piano lessons
- Pay bills while at the park
- Flexible and share-able–loan it to your spouse for the day
- Shop online while waiting for your kids at soccer practice
Program Hashtag: #LifeConnected
Additional Pictures For Post: http://www.shespeaks.com/NETGEARPhotos