NBC Parenthood | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love this show. This is by far one of my favorites. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes. What a great show to watch with your family.

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

This was one of my favorite shows. I was really sad when it canceled. Wish it would come back

• bmautz By  bmautz
    10.12.15

This was my favorite show about family and relationships. My husband even watched and enjoyed it from a male perspective. Though it had an u realistic amount of drama, it was so touching. As a special educator, my only qualm was with the way Max's storyline was inconsistent. The actor was good but they kept changing his story and they did not speak correctly about disabilities but that's just television .

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

Just loved the show and the emotions that you felt with them, it was a very real family with their ups and downs. It made you think of their problems and solutions like in real life. It was a bummer when the show ended this past spring. I loved how they gave you a glimpse of how their lives ended up being in the future. I hated seeing the main character (Dad) die. It was an ending that was both eloquent and tastefully done. Miss them!!!!

• Brelee25 By  Brelee25
    09.11.15

Great show to watch and understand different styles of parenting. Definitely enjoy watching this late at night.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.18.15

Really great show! I'm sad it ended but they ended it an amazing way tied up all loose ends and didn't leave you with that "what happened " moment!

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

I wish this series hadn't ended. It is a great family drama, and showcased a strong family that dealt with many issues that real families go through. I loved the camaraderie of the siblings and the values that were highlighted.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.19.14

Don't think I have missed more than one episode since this show started. Love the characters and story lines on this show. I also love that they have a character with autism on it...it can help families relate to the struggles of every kind of family.

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

Parenthood is one of my favorite shows. I love how it touches on so many different family issues, but most of the time doesn't drag each thing out for too long. The characters are easily related to and loveable.

• shannonashley By  shannonashley
    10.26.13

This is such a sweet show about real family. The characters are perfectly flawed. There's no marital bliss or flawless child/parent relationships. They show the modern family dynamic as it really is( ok well maybe the people involved are more attractive but none the less). The acting is wondering from all ends. I am always really impressed by the young actor who plays Max. He portrays his character beautifully and sympathetically for such a young person.

• lrs5065 By  lrs5065
    02.26.13

This is one of the best shows on television. The family is interesting and believable. The characters are easy to care about and root for.