NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

A never miss show.

Love this show and sometimes catch reruns that I binge watch. Always a great story line.

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

A never miss show.

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Law and Order: Life Savers Unit

I've been a fan of Law and Order: SVU for over a decade now. I've seen every episode multiple times, in fact I can almost quote episodes verbatim. For me, though, this show is so much more than entertainment. This show is healing, life saving. I've met some of my best friends because of SVU, and the entire "2.0" cast (post Chris Meloni) are absolutely amazing. Mariska Hargitay is truly an angel. This has become more than a show, this has become the reason I'm still sitting here, writing this review as we speak. It reminds me I'm not alone, even when I may feel like I am.

• Pentecostal08 By  Pentecostal08
    07.20.16

Love!!!!

I love this show... Been in a lot of these shoes... Wish I have them to a help me!!!!

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

The great tv show, gets very emotional and can be hard to watch sometimes, but you really get involved with the characters

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

wonderful show, never a dull moment. love watching this show. keeps me on the edge of my seat.

• hjardas By  hjardas
    10.21.15

One of the only shows I will watch over and over again. Episodes are different stories every time, and Benson is one of my favorite TV characters

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    06.22.14

Its a good show. I love all the Law and Order shows, but this is my favorite one.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This is realistic and the cast is good. Love it

• Sunday02p By  Sunday02p
    12.10.13

Not the same without Stabler BUT still the best L&O.