NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

It's the best series to watch if you enjoy watching crime thrillers.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    01.22.19

I have been watching this show since it started 20 yrs ago. It is one of my Favorite shows . Never missed an episode or come across one that didn't keep me on the edge of my seat . We need more shows like Law & Order SVU .

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

CSI move over

This is older but I still love it great cast outstanding overall I'm always entertained when this is on I watch reruns on cable Everytime it comes on I'd recommend this to fans of true crime shows, the closer, and the mentalist

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

A never miss show.

Love this show and sometimes catch reruns that I binge watch. Always a great story line.

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

A never miss show.

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Law and Order: Life Savers Unit

I've been a fan of Law and Order: SVU for over a decade now. I've seen every episode multiple times, in fact I can almost quote episodes verbatim. For me, though, this show is so much more than entertainment. This show is healing, life saving. I've met some of my best friends because of SVU, and the entire "2.0" cast (post Chris Meloni) are absolutely amazing. Mariska Hargitay is truly an angel. This has become more than a show, this has become the reason I'm still sitting here, writing this review as we speak. It reminds me I'm not alone, even when I may feel like I am.

• Pentecostal08 By  Pentecostal08
    07.20.16

Love!!!!

I love this show... Been in a lot of these shoes... Wish I have them to a help me!!!!

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

The great tv show, gets very emotional and can be hard to watch sometimes, but you really get involved with the characters

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

wonderful show, never a dull moment. love watching this show. keeps me on the edge of my seat.

• hjardas By  hjardas
    10.21.15

One of the only shows I will watch over and over again. Episodes are different stories every time, and Benson is one of my favorite TV characters