NARS Satin Lip Pencil | SheSpeaks

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67

NARS Satin Lip Pencil

I love NARS Lip pencil which goes on smooth and last long! The texture blends well with any gloss or lipstick and the price is decent!

• Jrhoades2 By  Jrhoades2

Been a fan for 5+ years

I love all of these Nars lip pencils. The colors are super saturated. Great for layering and creating a signature color!

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    04.01.20

This is a nice, moisturizing lip color that isn?t shiny but isn?t matte - somewhere in between. It gives great color payoff and is long lasting.

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

LOVE IT

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Talk about a smooth application without the feeling of dragging a #2 pencil across your mouth. With a wide range of colors there is something for anyone. Absolutely my favorite lip pencil to date!

• saramahoney By  saramahoney
    11.18.17

Holy Grail Lip Product!

I have been searching and searching for a lip product like this NARS Satin Pencil. I was a little hesitant to take the plunge because NARS products can be pricey; however, I had been been looking for a lip liner-that would stay as my base all day--and this is the one! You could use this on its own, but it makes for such a beautiful lip base-that I am in love. I purchased the color Sex Machine-and if you like pinks-this is the one for you!

• lifeinpumps By  lifeinpumps
    08.09.17

Lipstick Lovers Rejoice

Do you love a great lipstick but hate that it rubs off quickly? This NARS stick is long lasting and moisturizing. The red is my favorite!

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Beautiful

I really like this lip pencil, I have it in multiple colors. I just really hate reapplying it all day.

• Tulip102903 By  Tulip102903
    04.30.17

Great product

These have really great pigment and the pencil/crayon format makes them easy to apply. A little pricey but also great quality

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Great product that lasts all day

I fell in love with this lip pencil. It is Satin, and I typically like more of a matte finish, but I was pleasently surprised at how much I loved this product. I last all day which I really like, so I don't have to keep reapplying it. I got this as a sample for my birthday from Sephora, and still have not had to go and purchase a new one. It last a pretty long while.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.06.17

Dazzling in Cruella

If you have a love for matte products, there is no doubt that NARS should be in your makeup bag. My favorite would be Cruella, a very seductive and fiery red. This cult classic red goes with any complexion and it makes teeth look quite luminous and white. I love the staying power + it glides on smoothly with full color payoff in one swipe. If you're not a fan of red or haven't ventured out into the boldest of colors I suggest you give this one a try. I will say however that this color is not for the tame of heart. ***Dolls don't give a product a bad review simply because the color didn't quite look good on you...or you felt it was too bold. The truth is that this lip pencil is great! 100% A+++++