N Y C Cover Stick | SheSpeaks

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Okay, doesn't last long. Great beginner makeup or inexpensive everyday use product.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

They are ok. I use them with a damp beauty blender.

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

For the price it's ok. Maybe best for someone just starting out with makeup or looking for an affordable drugstore concealer.

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

Good for the price. If in a pinch it can work, but I wouldn't use this as a daily concealer. Feels thick and greasy to me. If I really needed a concealer and didn't have time to go to a specialty store or didn't have a lot of money to spend I would use this but again I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use because of the thick greasy feeling it has.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

I bought this product because it was cheaper than the one I usually buy, but found it felt greasy and did not provide good coverage. I decided to use it until it was gone but will not purchase again.

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

This product does a very good job at covering up blemishes, especially on the go for those emergency situations. Until i read these other reviews i did not know about the animal testing, which i find disappointing for such a good product.

• whoakatie By  whoakatie
    01.03.11

This product is very creamy, and I was pleasantly surprised by it. For such a cheap product, I wasn't really expecting great results, but I was surprised. The stick goes on smoothly, and when covered with a foundation or power, is long lasting and thoroughly covers marks.

• bethbr00tality By  bethbr00tality
    08.17.10

I use the yellow topped off with Medium to cover the dark circles under my eyes. Covers every blemish. I use it every day! By the way: Using the green or the yellow aren't for everyone. I stopped using the green because it looked blatantly green on me. You just have to try things & see how they work on your skin.

• napuahaku By  napuahaku
    07.10.10

It could be better... For me it only gives a light coverage and leaves my skin feeling a little dry. Need to use something else along with it to cover up blemishes.

• Upriser7 By  Upriser7
    05.31.10

Good for dark circles...little dry but it covers nicely. Works well with a moisturizer.