MyPoints com Website | SheSpeaks

• BeReal By  BeReal
    09.06.15

I joined this site because I earned mypoints from activities I completed through Bzzagent. I don't really see the point in this website. Most of my points are "pending". It seems like every survey I take, I don't qualify for... so I receive 5 points for wasting my time. Also, it takes forever to rack up enough points to cash in on.

• nodeerhere By  nodeerhere
    05.01.13

I've been a MyPoints member for a long time. On this site, actions earn points. I read emails and I do surveys. I can also use this site as a portal and if I buy something on another site through that portal, I earn points. These points add up fast and can be redeemed for gift cards at many stores. You can't lose with MyPoints.

• MomOf2Turds By  MomOf2Turds
    09.05.10

I have been a member of this site for many years. I love the way you can earn points by reading emails, shopping at particular online stores (a lot that I shop at regularly anyway), and various other ways. I have redeemed my points numerous times for gift cards and have always recieved them, and in a timely manner. I have recommended several of my family members and friends to this site, and they all love it, too.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    07.18.10

I also love this website and enjoy shopping through mypoints or doing the click throughs or surveys. I also recntly joined bzzagent and get more mypoints by doing surveys through them and linking my bzzagent account with mypoints. Another great way to earn these giftcards are through lightspeedconsumerpanel & mysurvey and I have been with all of these for a while.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    03.18.09

I like this site a lot. I joined it last year and managed to accumulate enough points to cash out for a $25 Lowe's Gift Card without buying anything. All I had to do was click on the links they sent me buy email and take a few surveys. If you are an online shopper, this site will give you points for the dollars spent in online stores. They have many listed you can choose from; just about every store I'd ever consider shopping at. If you're not an online shopper it can take quite a while to accumulate points, but it isn't very time-consuming and it's free.

• robertse By  robertse
    03.06.09

I love this site as well. I've been a member since around 2005 and have gotten several $100 and $50 gift cards with no problems at all. I rarely shop but have gotten points mostly from clicking through their emails or short surveys. I wish there were more sites like this!!