MyFitnessPal My FitnessPal.com Review | SheSpeaks

• alpurrt By  alpurrt
    05.11.19

MFP is a classic!

I love the format, but I have to give it 4 stars because I feel you really need to know what you're doing to get better results. While there is a sort of community, I feel it lacks a support system that you can find in other (paid) platforms. It's a great base, but it may be better to use paired with some sort of plan.

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    03.20.18

It?s an awesome app to count calories daily and up the weight loss game. I love it.

• C525600 By  C525600
    03.20.18

Superior Food Tracker

I've used Weight Watchers and LoseIt apps in the past and this one is superior. It give you detailed info including graphs and a weight loss projection at the end of each day that you track your food. I love the interaction between other users and the sense of community it creates. MFP also has a much larger database of foods to choose from and that means less work for you!

• hardyq21 By  hardyq21
    02.11.18

Very helpful

I really like being able to input the foods I eat and receive data on all of the macronutients and calories I eat. This is very helpful when trying to lose weight.

• RaeinMilw By  RaeinMilw
    02.11.18

Great App, Paid Version is better

I only gave this 4 stars because although I use it daily, it hasn't really done much to help modify my behaviors. I do love the app, and the problem is probably more me than anything else. I definitely liked the paid version better than the non-paid, I just can't afford it. If you are losing weight, or trying to get in shape, this app really does help you be mindful of what you are doing to your body.

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

It's nice app

It's nice app, I've used it for years. But they really need to give better options as far as the different diets out there. Also, some of the recipes that are on the website aren't exactly "healthy" no matter the diet someone's on.

• Egritter By  Egritter
    05.14.17

There are thousands of foods to choose from. It is very easy to keep track of your day.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Health Tracking Must

Definitely helps me track everything and see what I need to improve on. Helpful that it puts it in a pie chart, because I am more of a visual learner. Makes me want to eat better and work out more!

• angipet By  angipet
    07.06.16

This app saves the lives of carbohydrate counting diabetics

I am newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic. This app has taught me how to count carbs that I need in order to dose my insulin correctly. My endocrinologist wants me to go on an insulin pump and using this app has made it possible. I am very happy with all it can do and I log into it multiple times a day. I would give it 5 stars if I was able to print off my daily food diary to take with me to my dr.

• toccalinoolivia By  toccalinoolivia
    05.18.16

Really easy to use. Personally I tend to eat healthier when tracking serving size & what I ate everyday. Myfitnesspal is perfect because you submit what you ate, exercise, and water consumption.

• nikianderson85 By  nikianderson85
    05.10.16

Nice tracking app!

When I am on top of tracking my fitness and exercise goals, this is my go-to app. I love it. My friends and I sync and help keep each other accountable. Love it!

• hayleyo By  hayleyo
    11.10.15

My Fitness Pal is the only calorie counting app I use because it's easy, it has a scan option, you can add in exercise for calories, and it has a large inventory of food info incase you don't.

• SAbreu23 By  SAbreu23
    09.28.15

I currently use this product and I must admit it has tremendously helped me in reaching my fitness goals. I am a professional bodybuilder so to have them easily accessible is a major plus to my daily regimen.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    09.01.15

One of my favorite fitness apps that I use very easy to use and a great way to store your data. I'm on top of all my work outs an fitness.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva